Back by overwhelming Demand! The Official Bastard Factory Trump Supporter's Safe Space From Mean Liberals Forum.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But of course, nothing even remotely related to substaiating this claim of overt and overwhelming racism we keep hearing about

Lolz that’s a 3D animated dismount right there
I swear to god, sometimes reading one of your attempts at a clever response I feel like some moderator cut out all your posts dropped them in a hat shook them up and then put them all back completely randomly.

would you like to borrow my hammer so you can hit yourself in the forehead with the claw side for some immediate relief?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But of course, nothing even remotely related to substaiating this claim of overt and overwhelming racism we keep hearing about

I swear to god, sometimes reading one of your attempts at a clever response I feel like some moderator cut out all your posts dropped them in a hat shook them up and then put them all back completely randomly.

would you like to borrow my hammer so you can hit yourself in the forehead with the claw side for some immediate relief?
that might actually help you know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think theyve probably done that 5 too many times and that's the problem.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure looks that way reading their drivel

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed. The general inability to engage in discourse.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Or read simple and easy to understand documents

but don't say gay tho... you know, cause that florida bill that they cannot read says don't say gay

lmao... it's like looking at idiots trying to avoid bumping into each other as they search for an exit in a fish bowl at this point

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at the wimp and the blimp cry

lolz

bwaaaa hahahahahaha

Cunningham-Rock-Smith-Slap.jpg

Except Strapon is definitely no Chris Rock.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you still want me to "come to Oregon and find out" how you pump gas or suck dick like a thoroughbred? NOodle Neck?

Still way better then your sedentary lifestyle @ maws house trailer. This would require money anyway.