is anybody hi and having fUN err just wailing an'a bawlin' ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
curious ?

ffs give et up broskies an hoeskies

It's Saturday night and ah spilt mah beer but me bitch is here HA HA HA

CLWEAN UP !!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m drunk as fuck right now

And yo. @cw_ sounded sexy as fuck on her podcast

I think I’m in love. Lol

c’mon baby. Whisper some sweet programming languages in my ear right now

Reactions: X

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
NnNwe5x.png

YVsQOkG.mp4

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @SHAMPAIN yoo fuggin bisch !

ha ha ha ..
if yoo din'a stick it in the wrong hole all tha time I could maybe wish yoo a happdy Fathers day Tally ho good chap

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Im drinked sum shwisky and am now an englush bloke tally ho good chaps .... @Aryan you bloohdy wankah

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..
if yoo din'a stick it in the wrong hole all tha time I could maybe wish yoo a happdy Fathers day Tally ho good chap
I see black heart's right in with her BS, I've tried piss, too many times I've tried with her and she just isn't my people! If I was stranded on a desert island with her and a can of corned beef I'd eat her and talk to the corned beef...

• LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..
I see black heart's right in with her BS, I've tried piss, too many times I've tried with her and she just isn't my people! If I was stranded on a desert island with her and a can of corned beef I'd eat her and talk to the corned beef...

You decided to resume hostilities. Careful what you ask for, you just might get it, putz.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

You decided to resume hostilities. Careful what you ask for, you just might get it, putz.
For you to assume I'm scared of even your very best slurs, is just fucking stupid but you are so I suppose you did... Go away anyway, just do one so I can talk to my old pal pissy disher!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

For you to assume I'm scared of even your very best slurs, is just fucking stupid but you are so I suppose you did... Go away anyway, just do one so I can talk to my old pal pissy disher!

Did I say you were afraid? I did not. You can't stand 360, you chicken shit fake ass fool.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha ha ..

Did I say you were afraid? I did not. You can't stand 360, you chicken shit fake ass fool.

I know but he's tryin, thats wut counts Im big I can tek et

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

That man has listened to me pissing in the toilet on skype for more minutes than he's known you, go away black heart I don't want you in here or I'm calling this meeting off piss, she won't leave me alone because I told the truth about her now she's out to waste the remainder of my evening

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

That man has listened to me pissing in the toilet on skype for more minutes than he's known you, go away black heart I don't want you in here or I'm calling this meeting off piss, she won't leave me alone because I told the truth about her now she's out to waste the remainder of my evening

Go whine somewhere else...you want me to stop posting you, stop posting to me asshole.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

Go whine somewhere else...you want me to stop posting you, stop posting to me asshole.
I gave you the last word on that other thread, you're following me about!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ha ha ha ..

You're paranoid. It's probably the schizophrenia.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ha ha ha ..

Pig is about an 8 on the mad scale

Not too much of a bump considering she opens her eyes at a 7 every morning

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ha ha ha ..

Nothing a brisk walk couldn’t remedy

she’s far too fat to keep up