Is Garrity into this new tiktok trend too?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have rumors on the BBC that @Garraty_47 is also into this new tiktok challenge.

It goes like this. Don't use the toilets for 5 days. Means he GAY SCATS inside his pants. At work, doing groceries? POOP. And piss also.

Discuss

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LöL.

According to my resources there is heavy PMing going on

Garry is crying. While others say "ignore him" :LOL3: :LOL3:

Cat puncher . You know it must come to a final bout. Like I crushed skirt wearer @Blurt. I winneded BOTM.

I need respect. Respect me Garrity!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 is good people, but his thoughts on politics and his vote are no good.

Hey, not everybody is a total package!

He can probably deep fry a turkey like no one's business, but when he shows up to a voting booth, he's a self basting turkey ready to leap into a scalding pot of hot vegetable oils.

He probably has recipes for squirrel stew inscribed on the underneath pages of his families bibles going back to 1735.. and despite those same recipes potentially being able to knock the socks off of anything Gordan Ramsay or Jamie Oliver could do, Garraty is a bit squeamish about harvesting meat not under Saran Wrap or a foam tray...

I for one really like @Garraty_47 as a person... but I wouldn't get too close to that prog for obvious reasons.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Since I wasn't *born* in the south I suppose there's no harm in admitting I've never deep-fried a turkey.

Not even once.

And it's not that I can't hunt, fish, trap, etc.
I just don't need to right now.

As for my vote...
...at least I don't waste it on duopoly shitstains so my conscience is clear as a deep-woods spring.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Since I wasn't *born* in the south I suppose there's no harm in admitting I've never deep-fried a turkey.

Not even once.

And it's not that I can't hunt, fish, trap, etc.
I just don't need to right now.

As for my vote...
...at least I don't waste it on duopoly shitstains so my conscience is clear as a deep-woods spring.

Deep woods spring is where you have your head situated and yet you're still entirely within your own property.... :Happy5:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Garraty_47 is good people, but his thoughts on politics and his vote are no good.

Hey, not everybody is a total package!

He can probably deep fry a turkey like no one's business, but when he shows up to a voting booth, he's a self basting turkey ready to leap into a scalding pot of hot vegetable oils.

He probably has recipes for squirrel stew inscribed on the underneath pages of his families bibles going back to 1735.. and despite those same recipes potentially being able to knock the socks off of anything Gordan Ramsay or Jamie Oliver could do, Garraty is a bit squeamish about harvesting meat not under Saran Wrap or a foam tray...

I for one really like @Garraty_47 as a person... but I wouldn't get too close to that prog for obvious reasons.
Beware Frood!!!

He lures kids with candies.

Do you see his avatar??? He is a junkie. BEware!!!!!!