Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Or does the conservative lounge smell like ass!? Lol

images

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are little horsies on the farm down the road from me. They have a little donkey, as well.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're supposed to be good natured animals. Can't say that I've encountered or got to know many over the years, other than @360 of course.... he's a harmless slow-witted type, who could well have been a donkey in a previous life. :PuffPuffPass:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They're supposed to be good natured animals.
Yes, they are.

They are social animals and need a group to bond with.

And they will fight to defend themselves and their group. This is why you will often see a lone donkey with a group of livestock. The donkey is the protection.

I found this article...just reading it now:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fun Fact about Donkeys: I was told this at The Donkey Sanctuary of Canada. It makes sense.

So why do donkey's fight predators? They look like small horses (kinda), and horse just run away.

It has to do with their ancestry. Contrasting horses and donkeys, horses originated in the plains of Eurasia. Food was abundant, so when there were predators, they could simply run away. They could always find food elsewhere. Donkeys, on the other hand, originated in the desert. So when they found an oasis and a predator arrived, they could not just run away. They might not find another food source. So they stayed and fought.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Donkies have huge cocks and we paid good money to watch chicks spank em down in Tijuana