iS it time for a dooby

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I haven’t smoked in years. Back when I worked nights, I bought the pen with synthetic weed. That shit used to put me to sleep with a quickness. Now it’ll just give me anxiety.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never smoke it.

I'll have CBD oil for anxiety or bits of an edible if my kidney makes me sick. But I pretty much stay away from substances and intoxication.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I never smoke it.

I'll have CBD oil for anxiety or bits of an edible if my kidney makes me sick. But I pretty much stay away from substances and intoxication.

Remember when I told you I smoked that joint? It made my anxiety 1000 times worse? Never again lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never smoke it.

Remember when I told you I smoked that joint? It made my anxiety 1000 times worse? Never again lol

Yes lol. It's awful.

The last time I smoked it, it was with GB and all i wanted was to hold down food. Back when i was super sick from the kidney stones.

I got so high after those two hits, he had to spend pretty much the entire night promising me I wasnt having a heart attack and that I wasn't gonna be stuck like that forever lol.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This thread deserves this clip, even though it's probably methamphetamines more than weed.

Reactions: X

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I like to smoke and then watch black n white movies preferable Westerns pre 1970
Gunsmoke-cast.jpg.optimal.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly I'd turn Green and expand and dismantle shit if not for M. Jane
there is a collection of people in my life that are very lucky I smoke herbs

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
smoking a doob and fixing my bike with a nice cold Stewarts Creamxicle flavor pop
51GZgPTYVRL._SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

what pasties ha !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
doob before lighting the BBQ

makes it seem like fucking foreber for the charcoal to grey up tho' :LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
doob before lighting the BBQ

makes it seem like fucking foreber for the charcoal to grey up tho' :LOL3:

Haha I do that though like Im twisting my own arm any time I go out I smoke road spliff, then theres TTC spliff cuz you just need it for that ride.. then a brew and a spliff after I land at my destination... spliffs for shows, wake n bake and dinner spliff for munchies..lol.. now it just happens on impulse ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The TTC splifff :LOL3: all the time ahahah
If I don't smoke one before bike riding I would not have the patience for a single stop sign

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The TTC splifff :LOL3: all the time ahahah
If I don't smoke one before bike riding I would not have the patience for a single stop sign

Ya biking spliffs are great I turn into a cyclepath ,like the breeze on my face.. had to stop cuz of my patience and weaving in and outta traffic..haha as the crow flies.. so much cement too up in the financial district and is dead at night .. bay and front area great for night rides

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
All day every day!! lol

"Cause I get stoned in the mornings, get drunk in the afternoon" - Hank Jr

Its weird how it gives some folks anxiety. Its the opposite for me, it IS my anxiety medicine lol.