Is it too soon to talk about Crowns?

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now that our President has been granted imperial power granted by the SCOTUS giving the Office near blanket criminal immunity.

Since were an English Spin-off, we could take Chuck's Crown, swap the Nazi Medallions off the top of the hat and his royal billy club replace it with Christian Nationalist Crosses and swap out the Purple for Red White and Blue.

67hgIvE.png

L'état, c'est moi

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Now that our President has been granted imperial power granted by the SCOTUS giving the Office near blanket criminal immunity.

Since were an English Spin-off, we could take Chuck's Crown, swap the Nazi Medallions off the top of the hat and his royal billy club replace it with Christian Nationalist Crosses and swap out the Purple for Red White and Blue.

67hgIvE.png

L'état, c'est moi

In response to all the emails I received over this post, I'll admit I was unclear. I did not mean to imply American Steals The British Royal Crown Jewels, but use Chuck's Crown as the models for the Imperial Presidency we now find ourselves in a mere 250 some odd years since we fought a war against such things.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The God Emperor ain't got no clothes.

Yeah. I thought that was the most sickening displaying of sycophantry I'd ever seen by public officials anywhere.

But that picture doesn't include Amy Coney Barrett for some reason.

GRcGjCzb0AUcB_u