Is King Charles III making ready to defect to the States?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Never really liked Charles. Always seemed fishy with the way Diana died was killed. Always in the pit of me gut thought he was somehow involved/arranged things but things didn't go so according to plan.

I always go Hmmm on that whole matter.

He just always came off as a silent douchebag. Not an open one.. very subtle yet not so subtle one. Its really hard to pin point.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Never really liked Charles. Always seemed fishy with the way Diana died was killed. Always in the pit of me gut thought he was somehow involved/arranged things but things didn't go so according to plan.

He just always came off as a silent douchebag. Not an open one.. very subtle yet not so subtle one. Its really hard to pin point.
I always thought he seemed a decent enough guy for growing up in a fishbowl, but leaving Dianna for the Horse? pfft.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

He's truly creepy. And the way he treats Harry? Nah.