Is mr Whipple an addicted junky?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hey douche nozzle rumor has it you're darker than the inside of a niggers hat...:OMG4:
deep-hurting-o.gif
UncleDill and Scouse dancing at their wedding >>>:IggyMcLulz:
giphy.gif

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Until you show me your 23 DNA results, I am assuming you are all self hating mulattos.

the first person here who will actually will loan me money, I am considering a jew

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
He’s just an extra perverted camp faggot, homos love shit play for some reason, probably because it comes out of an ass.

It is sick. They have a fetish for ass and anuses. The whole where kaka cums out. Pressie, shit, poo, scat, brown trouble etc. Disgusting

Hope Vile Vixen enjoy the Mega Aidse from licking many anuses
Leave vixen alone you fuckin sewer swimmer! I heard you’re down in Canary Wharf deepthroating halal turds..

You simp and whiteknight. Do. You really think you can get her puss by that? And I thought you were Scottish proud. Someone the queen and UK could trust. What a disappointment.

I won't sleep with you.

Poor uncle diddler......... Souse fighting your battles

Again :LMAO2::LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He’s just an extra perverted camp faggot, homos love shit play for some reason, probably because it comes out of an ass.

It is sick. They have a fetish for ass and anuses. The whole where kaka cums out. Pressie, shit, poo, scat, brown trouble etc. Disgusting

Hope Vile Vixen enjoy the Mega Aidse from licking many anuses
Leave vixen alone you fuckin sewer swimmer! I heard you’re down in Canary Wharf deepthroating halal turds..

Come on now, don’t be White Knighting that old Jewess, you know that mounting your trusty steed in a tartan kilt isn’t a pretty sight for others.
youre not a pretty sight zip boy lol