Visiting chronical mastarbator Mr Whipple

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As you know ow Mr Whipple was a chronically masterbator. He jerked off 12 to 18 hours on the jnternets, until his meat fell off.

So he bought a dildo on amazon and glued it isinde his inner meat. As he trieded to bow down his urges for 18 hours str8, he got a nervous breakdown. He is MIA.

We want to visit him with the FBl, since yiu never know.

Who wants to come with me? Show support for this old incel

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you are a chronically WTF, and you are WTF 12 to 18 hours a day, on the jnternets and off, so you two should get along well together. Enjoy!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you are a chronically WTF, and you are WTF 12 to 18 hours a day, on the jnternets and off, so you two should get along well together. Enjoy!

I smell a little bit of frustration here. Why so salty?

One day, I might make a thread or mention you. As a wealthy and famous alpha, I have no time for peasants. Sorry.

And by the way? What is your name again?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

One day, I might make a thread or mention you. As a wealthy and famous alpha, I have no time for peasants. Sorry.

how many afrikan doods a day do you slept with ??

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

how many afrikan doods a day do you slept with ??
I am not into that. What a FiLTH you are, X. Seriously