A British Man was visiting his girl friend in the Bible Belt of America, anyway a stray bullet killed him. USA USA USA!

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
272444683_338824974956175_7710243802765716334_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not only have we heard about, Lotus already started a thread about it with the media reports.

This sort of thing only happens everyday in inner cities with gun control. We dont hear about THOSE.

We DO hear about this happening in areas with little gun control because it IS a rare occurance and it's a good opportunity to get some anti 2A propaganda like you just posted. Anytime gun violence occurs in a place outside of a democrat inner city.....it gets blasted and used for an anti 2A argument.

Let's do something about that and report inner city gun violence like we report these rare incidents of gun violence. Yeah? Maybe see how gun control doesnt actually work and it's just another way our rights are being targeted.

How come the shooting of Secoriea Turner by BLM activists didnt get reported and used for an anti 2A argument?

Both happened in Atlanta.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Not only have we heard about, Lotus already started a thread about it with the media reports.

This sort of thing only happens everyday in inner cities with gun control. We dont hear about THOSE.

We DO hear about this happening in areas with little gun control because it IS a rare occurance and it's a good opportunity to get some anti 2A propaganda like you just posted. Anytime gun violence occurs in a place outside of a democrat inner city.....it gets blasted and used for an anti 2A argument.

Let's do something about that and report inner city gun violence like we report these rare incidents of gun violence. Yeah? Maybe see how gun control doesnt actually work and it's just another way our rights are being targeted.

How come the shooting of Secoriea Turner by BLM activists didnt get reported and used for an anti 2A argument?

Muh wuddaboutism tho?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
aidsfaggit late to the party again.
If I was you, I would immediately send a large donation to the NRA, and then run down to the Walmart and buy a gun or so.
Faggit, I gave a 5 year donation to the NRA. I never shop Walmart unless its an emergency and I'll never have a gun emergency cause I already own most common calibers available. Besides, Walmart never carried the high dollar shit I buy anyway. You sure as fuck wont find a Colt Python or a Benelli M4 at a fukin Walmart, dumb ass. The average price of the guns I buy is over $1000 each. Thats why I only have 20ish instead of 40ish.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Muh wuddaboutism tho?

Correcting you by adding additional factual information to this picture is not a "whataboutism".

You guys are hypocrites, trying to avoid your own hypocrisy by yelping "whataboutism" everytime you get called on it.

You say "uncle" and it would mean the same thing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I was you, I would immediately send a large donation to the NRA, and then run down to the Walmart and buy a gun or so.
Faggit, I gave a 5 year donation to the NRA. I never shop Walmart unless its an emergency and I'll never have a gun emergency cause I already own most common calibers available. Besides, Walmart never carried the high dollar shit I buy anyway. You sure as fuck wont find a Colt Python or a Benelli M4 at a fukin Walmart, dumb ass. The average price of the guns I buy is over $1000 each. Thats why I only have 20ish instead of 40ish.

Guns are sure dangerous @Lokmar!

So many people in America die from them every day, eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Guess I really am great! Thanks, josephine!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More people die from cars and smoking. The media doesnt tell you that's scary, though. So it's different right?