British Man Beheaded With A Sickle In Thailand

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're basically implying that the murder was somewhat justified because a drunken tourist was playing loud music in the middle of the night.

This is the problem with a lot of westerners, they either don't seem to realise or completely forget that in most third world countries, the natives are feral savages, who can resort to extreme violence over a mere petty dispute.
westerners tend to think its all about them, need to remember manners or get fucked
Yea but you squirrelly faggits never hesitate to cry about some dune coon getting shot in Mericuh. PWN3D! :NutKick:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wasn't the crime drunkenly playing music too loud in the early hours?

Yes. Typical Brits invading foreign countries and not giving two fucks about how they behave.
You do realise those Brits are youngsters away with pals to the nearest but of guaranteed sun don't you? I know you're on about Spain and Portugal (fat yank thinks she owns the place now)... You're quite happy to label ALL Brits because youngsters just want to party but you strike people down for labeling Muslims terrorists, see the fuckery here?

Yep she does that a lot, blanket blames Conservatives, Brits, whites or basically any group that she isn't fond of, while railing against those who denounce the behaviour of protected groups like gays, Muslims, Jews etc.

The hypocrisy is too much to bear at times...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. Typical Brits invading foreign countries and not giving two fucks about how they behave.
You do realise those Brits are youngsters away with pals to the nearest but of guaranteed sun don't you? I know you're on about Spain and Portugal (fat yank thinks she owns the place now)... You're quite happy to label ALL Brits because youngsters just want to party but you strike people down for labeling Muslims terrorists, see the fuckery here?

Yep she does that a lot, blanket blames Conservatives, Brits, whites or basically any group that she isn't fond of, while railing against those who denounce the behaviour of protected groups like gays, Muslims, Jews etc.

These people are the absolute worst cunts! I remember seeing a video of one of the London terror attacks and the people filming were hiding under a table in a restaurant then the guy shouted something like "fuck you you fucking Muslim cunts!" and do you know that even in full flight of an attack some little dweeb shouted back "shut up you don't know it's a Muslim!"... I thought to myself, Jesus Christ even when they're scared for their lives they've still got to send signals of virtue!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was in Thailand, stationed there for about 45 days with the Army for Operation Cobra Gold, a yearly training exercise which I attended way back in 1997 when I was just 21. They had a financial collapse known as the Asian financial crisis where it went from 6 Thai Bhayt to the dollar to 38 Thai bhayt to the dollar. Cash was king and as I was paying in dollars everything was great. I was getting my regular salary as a e5 plus $125 a day in per diem and we would go out to a restaurant where eight of use would eat and the total bill would be $32.

Women knew if you were a foreigner and had the money to get there then you simple must be rich. As such all manner of women would simply throw themselves at you and 21 year old me was in heaven. We are talking sex with two women a day on some days and we aren't talking hookers. Just regular young women. It was amazing how easy it was to just ask them out, go for lunch or dinners, have a few drinks, then you were jizzing inside them within the hour. There were also hookers and I won't pretend to be pure, I was a 21 year old male after all, but the regular girls was where it was at.

It was a wonderful time to be an American in Thailand.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When I was in Thailand, stationed there for about 45 days with the Army for Operation Cobra Gold, a yearly training exercise which I attended way back in 1997 when I was just 21. They had a financial collapse known as the Asian financial crisis where it went from 6 Thai Bhayt to the dollar to 38 Thai bhayt to the dollar. Cash was king and as I was paying in dollars everything was great. I was getting my regular salary as a e5 plus $125 a day in per diem and we would go out to a restaurant where eight of use would eat and the total bill would be $32.

Women known if you were a foreigner and had the money to get there then you simple must be rich. As such all manner of women would simply throw themselves at you and 21 year old me was in heaven. We are talking sex with two women a day on some days and we aren't talking hookers. Just regular young women. It was amazing how easy it was to just ask them out, go for lunch or dinners, have a few drinks, then you were jizzing inside them within the hour. There were also hookers and I won't pretend to be pure, I was a 21 year old male after all, but the regular girls was where it was at.

Haha sounded like a good time mate! REAL Thai women can be hot hot but you need to be careful over there lol!
I see sadmins is still on his neg bombing spree... :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Women known if you were a foreigner and had the money to get there then you simple must be rich. As such all manner of women would simply throw themselves at you and 21 year old me was in heaven. We are talking sex with two women a day on some days and we aren't talking hookers. Just regular young women. It was amazing how easy it was to just ask them out, go for lunch or dinners, have a few drinks, then you were jizzing inside them within the hour. There were also hookers and I won't pretend to be pure, I was a 21 year old male after all, but the regular girls was where it was at.

Haha sounded like a good time mate! REAL Thai women can be hot hot but you need to be careful over there lol!
I see sadmins is still on his neg bombing spree... :facepalm:
Thats because his version of gay is a cock in a vagina whereas his normal is cock in ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True story: A Thai private once asked us for the plastic spoons in the MREs we had thrown away. He washed them off so they looked clean, gave them to a village girl who had been selling us ice cream from the back of a bicycle out of an igloo ice chest, and he got her to fuck her for three plastic spoons we had thrown away.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

These people are the absolute worst cunts! I remember seeing a video of one of the London terror attacks and the people filming were hiding under a table in a restaurant then the guy shouted something like "fuck you you fucking Muslim cunts!" and do you know that even in full flight of an attack some little dweeb shouted back "shut up you don't know it's a Muslim!"... I thought to myself, Jesus Christ even when they're scared for their lives they've still got to send signals of virtue!!

I can well believe it. The cartoon of a guy about to get beheaded and saying "Well, at least I wasn't racist." isn't mere satire, it's a genuine mindset among a large portion of the general public.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
True story: A Thai private once asked us for the plastic spoons in the MREs we had thrown away. He washed them off so they looked clean, gave them to a village girl who had been selling us ice cream from the back of a bicycle out of an igloo ice chest, and he got her to fuck her for three plastic spoons we had thrown away.

While western liberal feminists praise "sex work" as empowering.