British man living in the US

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cultural differences that surprised him.

He was confused the first time he had breakfast out and was asked how he'd like his eggs cooked. Is it true that eggs are only served one way in the UK? If yes, that's strange to me. I don't like eggs sunny side up for example.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a dramatic cultural difference right there. It;s right up there with saying "petrol" instead of "gas."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That's a dramatic cultural difference right there. It;s right up there with saying "petrol" instead of "gas."

No it's not...

Get out of Portugal a few times and then get back to me or @Breakfall

We're 2 to 3 decades removed. You're just a Muppet Baby...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One thing which irks me about you Yanks is how you change the spelling of words, like replacing an 's' with a 'z'...

How dare you! It's called 'English' for a reason....

Calling people dude aswell. *Cringe* The only types who do that in this country are nerdy student college kids and hippy weed smokers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
One thing which irks me about you Yanks is how you change the spelling of words, like replacing an 's' with a 'z'...

How dare you! It's called 'English' for a reason....

Calling people dude aswell. *Cringe* The only types who do that in this country are nerdy student college kids and hippy weed smokers.

Population of England is?

Tough titties, mate...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The British man thought it was different enough to make a Tik Tok about it. Would you like his Tik Tok handle so you can send him a tirade?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The British man thought it was different enough to make a Tik Tok about it. Would you like his Tik Tok handle so you can send him a tirade?

Yeah. Because that WAS indeed a tirade, Oak.

I am Lily.

I didn't say you posted a tirade, did I? I asked if you wanted his Tik Tok handle so you can post a tirade to him. If it bothered you enough to post about it, I figured you could let him know how bad his topic was.