Bahahah!!! I crack up!

Aryan, I would pay Dollars to drink in a pub with you! :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Aaron Carter is now CRUSHED because he has been RIPPED OFF as a teen star! LOU PEARLMAN stole his money. Drugs, Aids and now he sell his body on OnlyFans!!!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was "reportTHIS" at first for a good few years then "rT5000" lol old badger banned me too for breaking threads with code but I was allowed back after a short while... I think it was only you and scouse that were missing as I remember all the others, gooberpea is STill doing the news lol

I remember “reportTHIS” because of the capital THIS!!!

Yeah, No idea why coffin dodger and Fatherfucker Bodger never let me and Scouse in again! He should at least let Scouse in, since I was really a pain in the neck. No idea why.

I tried it many times. As a liberal, as a cuck called iPhonePride and some BlackPower dude. BUt he banned me again!

And then they closed the forum for whatever reason.

I remember @Breakfall was there too with a cangaroo avatar chewing . LOL!!!

Badger had a particular hard on for you and Scouse... He never let you back in because it was personal to him... He went the extra mile to try and fuck both of you over and did stuff that admin shouldn't do...

When he turned on me, I put it on the forum that he shared scouses PI etc and he flat out denied it...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My favourite person to troll was Zykron... What an absolute beta little faggot he was... There were lots of rumours that he attempted to kill himself etc...

Between Zyk and Badger, they tried to turn that forum into a hip coffee shop... Wtf were they thinking?... :LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Zyklon IP banned me for stealing all the inderground videos and posting them to efukt..

Seems both owners had favourable dealings..

Way dont you try the wayback machine.. might get lucky and someone used Internet Archive.. They back the images.. sometimes video (rarely) but you can try to seach the old URL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Zyklon IP banned me for stealing all the inderground videos and posting them to efukt..

Seems both owners had favourable dealings..

Way dont you try the wayback machine.. might get lucky and someone used Internet Archive.. They back the images.. sometimes video (rarely) but you can try to seach the old URL
Thanks brother realgrimm. Good idea.

If I find a pic, I win. LoL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was "reportTHIS" at first for a good few years then "rT5000" lol old badger banned me too for breaking threads with code but I was allowed back after a short while... I think it was only you and scouse that were missing as I remember all the others, gooberpea is STill doing the news lol

I remember “reportTHIS” because of the capital THIS!!!

Yeah, No idea why coffin dodger and Fatherfucker Bodger never let me and Scouse in again! He should at least let Scouse in, since I was really a pain in the neck. No idea why.

I tried it many times. As a liberal, as a cuck called iPhonePride and some BlackPower dude. BUt he banned me again!

And then they closed the forum for whatever reason.

I remember @Breakfall was there too with a cangaroo avatar chewing . LOL!!!

Badger had a particular hard on for you and Scouse... He never let you back in because it was personal to him... He went the extra mile to try and fuck both of you over and did stuff that admin shouldn't do...

When he turned on me, I put it on the forum that he shared scouses PI etc and he flat out denied it...

I wasn't aware you and him fell out?

The guy's a fucking big kid in the body of an old man, he's got a thinner skin than most teenage girls.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No chance with qayback mschine. I can get to the forum. Clicking a thread and you'll get an error site. Sad.

Would have been great seeing a pic or video of that kid in an old man's body.

Fun fact was seeing my old threa topics :LOL3:

Sad fact: they say the Internet doesn't forget. BS I say. You can't find pics or videos of drPiodioPepper. Nor can I find my trolling video of old sloop from Liveleak where he sad "time stamp with UncleDilf".

I should have downloaded them. But then. Why? Lulz

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My favourite person to troll was Zykron... What an absolute beta little faggot he was... There were lots of rumours that he attempted to kill himself etc...

Between Zyk and Badger, they tried to turn that forum into a hip coffee shop... Wtf were they thinking?... :LOL3:

I remember when they called the fight area "cafeteria sociale" . Underneath the "flaming butt" section

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've asked the question... :Happy5:
KvZfWvB.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN you are for life.

Even Weeg kept his word.

@arwhat do you think mate?

some nice comment trolling under videos? Wouldnt that be epic?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We have live answer from Bodger:

Why not, there's no longer a forum for them to fuck with but if they start any shit they will be gone, no second chances, they used all those up last time.

@Aryan your call bro. What do you think?

But what does he mean if we fuck up? I won't post fairytale or sissy Tony Robbins motivational stuff.

I want to act as a sick sissy uncle and troll users in comments. Hhhhhaaaaaa

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why not, there's no longer a forum for them to fuck with but if they start any shit they will be gone, no second chances, they used all those up last time.

But what does he mean if we fuck up? I won't post fairytale or sissy Tony Robbins motivational stuff.

We should get Badger to sign up here for a few laughs as well, maybe it will bring others out of the woodwork?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I don't know what he's on about saying we used to fuck up the forum, we heavily contributed towards the traffic, but with the forum being gone now it's gonna be a bit shit I reckon....

I'll probably register just to say hello and see what old heads are still around, but with only the video page to troll, it won't be the same.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed. I posted mean pressie, but other than that?

Please say when yiu register. Please as ScouseNazi and OG pic. Let me know. I can photoshop you supreme avatar brother.

Let's make an impact together and see.

Yeah he hold grudge but let's see mate.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is fun. I was trolling g there as a BLM Nikka and once as a white betamale hipster cuck acting shocked about the Lust for gore and no compassion towards the victim.

It was hillarious.

Once they know you, they hunt you wild on every comment you drop lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Live gore from Bodger

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Old bodger sure knows how to hold a grudge.
It is fun. I was trolling g there as a BLM Nikka and once as a white betamale hipster cuck acting shocked about the Lust for gore and no compassion towards the victim.

It was hillarious.

Once they know you, they hunt you wild on every comment you drop lol
Drop me a friend req so we can post on each others walls... :ThumbsUp1: