Is There Still "Good Girl Art" Still Flying Around Here?

Flynn

Cookie's Stooch
Avatar & User Title Hack'd
Reaction score
3,164
Location
Medina, Washington
Does anyone know?

Alticus?
@Jack ?
Pervert Roy?

If there is such a thread still going, and that lazy fucker Bastard Factory hadn't vaporized it yet, could one of you three post a link to it?

I'm doing an independent expose' on whether most of the traffic here is for the porn.
 
It's called dames dumpster, only perv roy posts there now, with larry wanking hot on his heels
 
Thanks to my non-english speaking buddy Fred, and to the man with no humor, Grimmy; I can now investigate those who dwell in that forum.

Screenshots coming.
 
Humourlessness is the least of my glaring issues, though apparently self-deprecation is not...
Are you from the UK? It's easy to assume everyone on here is a burger, but plenty of users are from outside the JewSA.
 
20250907-054911.jpg


Gotta say...not surprised at all.
 
Thanks Thread, in all my years on forums lots of Americans don't get British humour, though it does feel like more do nowadays that back in the day.

But I did need the emotional reinforcement I nearly logged out never to return!

Did I mention you are also boring...and a tosspot, that's the term, yes?