Is Trump losing his already tiny and mixed up mind?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Former President Donald Trump expressed his frustration over a fly that approached his lecturn in a bizarre moment during a rally speech.

Trump was on stage at Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, making a point about a hat, when he appeared to get distracted by the creature.

“Oh there’s a fly,” the former president said. “I wonder where the fly came from?”

One audience member shouted out

Trump continued: “See, two years ago, I wouldn’t have had a fly up here. You’re changing rapidly. We can’t take it any longer.” It wasn’t clear who or what the president was referring to before he changed the subject.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

Former President Donald Trump expressed his frustration over a fly that approached his lecturn in a bizarre moment during a rally speech.

Trump was on stage at Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, making a point about a hat, when he appeared to get distracted by the creature.

“Oh there’s a fly,” the former president said. “I wonder where the fly came from?”

One audience member shouted out

Trump continued: “See, two years ago, I wouldn’t have had a fly up here. You’re changing rapidly. We can’t take it any longer.” It wasn’t clear who or what the president was referring to before he changed the subject.
That purpled coiffure really makes him look youthful and vibrant!