Congressional RepubliCONS who backed Trump losing money

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Anyways @Dove, if the rising price of gas is any indication, the Democrats made their own death sentence to the polls in the November.

Any US politician with common sense should know that the way to keep their voter base happy is in America to keep the price of gas as low as possible.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Trump, Trump, Trumpety Trump Trump Trump!

Do ya think Trump will be the Republican nominee next time @Reggie_Essent & @Dove?

I kinda do not. Trump may have a go, since he does have an ego the size of one of his towers, but he is also very smart and might come to the conclusion that what is best for America might preclude his running again.

We shall see.

At very least Trump would want to stay relevant by choosing his successor.

I would think his smartest move might be to run, gather a large number of delegates, eventually drop out when the time is rype & then send them over to the candidate who will best carry on his legacy AND buy advertising on his fledgling news network.

Somewhat like Bernie Sanders throwing his support behind Biden in 2020 in the latter stages of that leadership rqce

That's what I'd do if I were him.
There's nobody else even remotely capable of filling the void He left in our national life and even in our souls.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Are conservatives really as dumb as they seem, or just doing a wonderfully good job of playing dumb?
Do they really believe everything they see on FauxNews (coinage 2000)?
Do they really not know how things work?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hey, you want lower gasoline prices - tell your beloved grand corporate oil entities to pump and refine more.
No one is stopping them, ya know.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"cbsnews"

lmao

might as well told us a voice whispered this in your ear this morning while admin was running a randy on your asshole

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Are conservatives really as dumb as they seem, or just doing a wonderfully good job of playing dumb?

Hey, you want lower gasoline prices - tell your beloved grand corporate oil entities to pump and refine more.
Ooops, I see someone saw the words "isn't so simple" and realized they wouldn't be able to comprehend the info in the article.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Classic propaganda strawman. Just shows you guys have NO CLUE what people are even saying.

Yeah....no one is saying that if Biden allows Keystone to be finished and used, prices will immediately come down. The pipeline has to be completely before we benefit from it. No one ever said it was "so simple".

You guys just run right to your corporate thought providers without even taking a minute to grasp the claims being made.

And you call us stupid without a single shred of self awareness.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Classic propaganda strawman. Just shows you guys have NO CLUE what people are even saying.

Yeah....no one is saying that if Biden allows Keystone to be finished and used, prices will immediately come down. The pipeline has to be completely before we benefit from it. No one ever said it was "so simple".

You guys just run right to your corporate thought providers without even taking a minute to grasp the claims being made.

And you call us stupid without a single shred of self awareness.
We did say that HOliduck was "so simple"

so maybe he got confused?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuk off lying dickhead. If Keystone would have been green lighted back in 2012, it would have made oil cheaper today.

Like with everything you dumb cunts say, its a lie. America was MAGA under Trump, yet you cunts said it was the end of everything. America is shit sammie under biden and you're all "its great!"

I dont enjoy overpriced energy and double digit inflation, stupid assed liar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuk off lying dickhead. If Keystone would have been green lighted back in 2012, it would have made oil cheaper today.

Like with everything you dumb cunts say, its a lie. America was MAGA under Trump, yet you cunts said it was the end of everything. America is shit sammie under biden and you're all "its great!"

I dont enjoy overpriced energy and double digit inflation, stupid assed liar.

"Your beloved grand corporate oil entities" as if we are the ones who voted to do business with them.

Dems/progs are the ones who voted for doing more business with the grand corporate oil entities. Dems/progs are fucking foot soldiers of corporations. All they do is make corporations wealthy AF while destroying the middle and working class.