Israel admits they committed war crimes

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then there is this.......while you and "Heels up Harris" lament the Palestinian casualties during the raid to free Israeli victims from the atrocities on Oct.7 2023........"fuck Gaza"........thats what this guy says

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Oh, so you think Israel is killing innocent Palestinians in order to help Hamas out?

Let's see if you can get to all the layers of meaning in the question I just posed.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Oh, so you think Israel is killing innocent Palestinians in order to help Hamas out?

Let's see if you can get to all the layers of meaning in the question I just posed.
Dont overthink it.......Hamas is in business because of Israel........just like Al Sharpton is in business because of the "white devil"......lots of money to be made off of hate and discord

As usual... . You fabxy yourself more intelligent than you are

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont overthink it.......Hamas is in business because of Israel........just like Al Sharpton is in business because of the "white devil"......lots of money to be made off of hate and discord

Oh, okay, Einstein.

Let me go fabxy myself in private.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Haven't all the sides killed each other YET? thats the only thing worth talking about. The world would be better if all of them were just dead. Maybe I could get a few acres of some of those worthless fuckstains

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi HomoseXual

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Were they POWs or Hostages.......does it matter?........is torturing innocent people OK now?

No. Torture is not okay. Terrorism is not okay. Murdering innocent people is not okay. Taking away people's homes and treating them like prisoners in their own country is not okay. NONE of it is okay.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Torture is not okay. Terrorism is not okay. Murdering innocent people is not okay. Taking away people's homes and treating them like prisoners in their own country is not okay. NONE of it is okay.

I agree. However, the Palestinian existence is an entire people living under a terrorist state's control.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. However, the Palestinian existence is an entire people living under a terrorist state's control.
Yes, of course. I agree and have said as much many times. I'm just asserting that I don't think any kind of barbarism or terrorism is ethically okay OR ultimately a solution.

That being said, I fully, fully understand how Israel itself created terrorists by crushing the Palestinians for so many decades. I fully understand how Hamas and other groups feel like they are up against the wall at this point, and I don't really blame them. But these fucking black/white thinkers don't seem to understand that you can sympathize and understand without being a supporter of terrorism. They need to be reminded constantly, it seems, as they just don't get it.

Israel needs to accept responsibility for their barbarism. And they need to correct their behavior, stat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, of course. I agree and have said as much many times. I'm just asserting that I don't think any kind of barbarism or terrorism is ethically okay OR ultimately a solution.

That being said, I fully, fully understand how Israel itself created terrorists by crushing the Palestinians for so many decades. I fully understand how Hamas and other groups feel like they are up against the wall at this point, and I don't really blame them. But these fucking black/white thinkers don't seem to understand that you can sympathize and understand without being a supporter of terrorism. They need to be reminded constantly, it seems, as they just don't get it.

Israel needs to accept responsibility for their barbarism. And they need to correct their behavior, stat.

They will go the way of South Africa or Serbia if they keep following the policies they've had to wipe the area of Palestinians. It's just a matter of time.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For those who won't click on Admin's link:

:

n the absence of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, about three-quarters of Americans, including 80 per cent of Democrats and 64 per cent of Republicans, would choose a democratic Israel that’s no longer Jewish, over a Jewish Israel without full citizenship and equality for non-Jews living under its authority.”

In other words, most Americans understand that the only solution to apartheid is full equality for everyone who falls under the official and unofficial sovereignty of the Israeli state, as all Palestinians currently do. The number of Palestinians between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea is more or less
to the number of Israeli Jews. Equal rights would mean the end of the Jewish state as a state for a Jewish majority.

And why is such an outcome seen as detrimental to U.S. interests by the American political class? For the same reason that Biden in 1986 did not think Saudi Arabia could become an agent of U.S. interests. Simply put, Israel would no longer be a U.S.-backed entity that serves U.S. interests against the interests of the people of the region.

Rather, a state with equal rights, which would of course include Israeli Jews, would finally become part of the region, and therefore not likely to serve U.S. naked self-interest.

When we see matters in this light, we begin to see that what these two governments fear is in fact a true democracy that is of and for all the people of Israel and Palestine. Though the U.S. political class may fear this outcome, American public opinion is beginning to shift towards it.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I know.......Hamas controls the flow of aid to civilians.......controls where the terrorists set up camp, usually among innocent women and children........and........they control the time and place of massacres and rape.........I believe you are beginning to understand the root of the problem.

We made good progress with these last two posts.....yours and mine

As always.....im here to help!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know.......Hamas controls the flow of aid to civilians.......controls where the terrorists set up camp, usually among innocent women and children........and........they control the time and place of massacres and rape.........I believe you are beginning to understand the root of the problem.

We made good progress with these last two posts.....yours and mine

As always.....im here to help!
You should be here to get over yourself, really.