Israel kills American Al Jazeera journalist

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Already debunked, swifty. The "journalist" was hit by a stray bullet fired by "Palestinians" firing wildly like our niggers do here in Chicago. They were probably holding their guns sideways too.
that was probably it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JERUSALEM — As Israel and the Palestinians wrangle over the investigation into the killing of Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh, several independent groups have launched their own probes. One open-source research team said its initial findings lent support to Palestinian witnesses who said she was killed by Israeli fire.

The outcome of these investigations could help shape international opinion over who is responsible for Abu Akleh's death, particularly if an official Israeli military probe drags on. Israel and the Palestinians are locked in a war of narratives that already has put Israel on the defensive.

Abu Akleh, a Palestinian-American and a 25-year veteran of the satellite channel, was killed last Wednesday while covering an Israeli military raid in the Jenin refugee camp in the occupied West Bank. She was a household name across the Arab world, known for documenting the hardship of Palestinian life under Israeli rule, now in its sixth decade.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You may recall that Reggie told me I was not paying attention and had missed the updates, which claim that Israel had nothing to do with the death. I told him he was buying into the propaganda, and that the reports here in Europe are very different. Tell me what I said in there that is wrong, eh, @Jeannie?

does it matter what i think?

Very little. I'm just pointing out where you're full of shit. Does it bother you?
what i think doesnt trouble me at all

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ur so wound up and serious, and as your friend this troubles me
its not healthy

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Already debunked, swifty. The "journalist" was hit by a stray bullet fired by "Palestinians" firing wildly like our niggers do here in Chicago. They were probably holding their guns sideways too.

This is all I've got for you today, Reggie.

e8ce7cf4eb66498cf9b3e1151dfe6488c123d9c0_2_680x210.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
JERUSALEM — As Israel and the Palestinians wrangle over the investigation into the killing of Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh, several independent groups have launched their own probes. One open-source research team said its initial findings lent support to Palestinian witnesses who said she was killed by Israeli fire.

The outcome of these investigations could help shape international opinion over who is responsible for Abu Akleh's death, particularly if an official Israeli military probe drags on. Israel and the Palestinians are locked in a war of narratives that already has put Israel on the defensive.

Abu Akleh, a Palestinian-American and a 25-year veteran of the satellite channel, was killed last Wednesday while covering an Israeli military raid in the Jenin refugee camp in the occupied West Bank. She was a household name across the Arab world, known for documenting the hardship of Palestinian life under Israeli rule, now in its sixth decade.

You may recall that Reggie told me I was not paying attention and had missed the updates, which claim that Israel had nothing to do with the death. I told him he was buying into the propaganda, and that the reports here in Europe are very different. Tell me what I said in there that is wrong, eh, @Jeannie?

does it matter what i think?

Very little. I'm just pointing out where you're full of shit. Does it bother you?

She is just saying you do what everyone else does and you focus on things that confirm your existing biases.

I remember you countering a reputable primary medical source with a Wired opinion piece.

You definately have a large bias blind spot, Lotus
.....it makes it hard for people to talk to you because you tend to get defensive/angry.

Step over for a moment and reverse roles. And you see someone taking a hard factual stance on something none of us can really confirm with certainty, especailly today when all the media/news sources have taken heavily partisan stances and show they are too bias to rely on.

And when you ask that person how they can be sure the info they have is correct, they respond by saying "I've done a lot of research, I can tell when a source is a good source" but doesnt explain beyond that. And then when they produce a source.....it just so happens to be a source with well known bias and a tendency to be emotionally manipulative in favor of a certain partisan stance.

What would you be thinking?

Also what is with this thing lately when people make observations about another posters tendencies and conduct.... they ask for a citation? Since when personal observations require a "citation"? That doesnt make sense at all. If I say you seem like your panties are too tight.....do I need a citation? Lmao.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

Still no proof that an evil jew shot the AlJizzy journalist cunt. Period.

Of course, since the muslim subhuman filth dug out and tossed the slug and buried the corpse about 25 minutes after it was dead, there's really not a whole lot of forensic evidence to mull over, is there?

I guess we'll just have to go with the Leftist jew hate narrative Lotus seems to have glommed on to.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Of course, since the muslim subhuman filth dug out and tossed the slug and buried the corpse about 25 minutes after it was dead, there's really not a whole lot of forensic evidence to mull over, is there?

I guess we'll just have to go with the Leftist jew hate narrative Lotus seems to have glommed on to.

Your lack of a real narrative is disappointing but not really surprising.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

Your lack of a real narrative is disappointing but not really surprising.

I have no narrative to sell you. I just report my spin from the bits and pieces of the narratives of others to draw my own conclusions.

Mine are invariably correct and true, of course.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Muzzies really aren't big on autopsies...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Muzzies really aren't big on autopsies...
Muzzies? Really?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This investigation is not over. 30 rights groups around the world are demanding an independent investigation into Shireen's murder. Heard it on the news just now.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Shireen was murdered by Israeli forces. Period.

But an investigation by CNN offers new evidence — including two videos of the scene of the shooting — that there was no active combat, nor any Palestinian militants, near Abu Akleh in the moments leading up to her death. Videos obtained by CNN, corroborated by testimony from eight eyewitnesses, an audio forensic analyst and an explosive weapons expert, suggest that Abu Akleh was shot dead in a targeted attack by Israeli forces.