Israel wants to install puppet regime in Gaza

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No matter what, they just don't want to lose control of these territories or the people in them.

Here's an excellent debate, only 11 minutes long, at least this recording. I think it gets to the gist of this whole issue.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No matter what, they just don't want to lose control of these territories or the people in them.

Here's an excellent debate, only 11 minutes long, at least this recording. I think it gets to the gist of this whole issue.

I agree with red t-shirt woman, and kudos to her for not letting "moderate" guy step on her while she was talking.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hiya Lotus!

So, you don't want a "moderate muslim" regime to rule in Gaza, you want the feral subhuman Islamist Jihadis - er, I mean "Hamas" to continue in power in Gaza, huh?

Do you want the Jihadis to succeed in their ultimate goals?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hiya Lotus!

So, you don't want a "moderate muslim" regime to rule in Gaza, you want the feral subhuman Islamist Jihadis - er, I mean "Hamas" to continue in power in Gaza, huh?

Do you want the Jihadis to succeed in their ultimate goals?
Are you suggesting there are only two choices, either an Israeli puppet government or jihadists? See, in my world, there are always more than two choices, and the world is simply NOT black and white.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Are you suggesting there are only two choices, either an Israeli puppet government or jihadists? See, in my world, there are always more than two choices, and the world is simply NOT black and white.
Um, yes. The issue is quite Manichean whether you like it or not. There is no "nuance" between Islamist Jihadism and sanity. In spite of the current alliance between western progressive filth and the Islamists, the Islamists, ultimately, will slit the throats of you western progressives long before they get to mine.

But their ultimate goal is and will always remain the Islamization of everyone and everything.

Read the Koran, honey. It's their handbook.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with red t-shirt woman, and kudos to her for not letting "moderate" guy step on her while she was talking.

Her name is Myriam Francois. I believe she's Jewish and she quite adeptly dismantles his talking points. The actual death of tens of thousands of Palestinians vs. the perception of harm based on Hamas' political rhetoric.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Um, yes. The issue is quite Manichean whether you like it or not. There is no "nuance" between Islamist Jihadism and sanity. In spite of the current alliance between western progressive filth and the Islamists, the Islamists, ultimately, will slit the throats of you western progressives long before they get to mine.

But their ultimate goal is and will always remain the Islamization of everyone and everything.

Read the Koran, honey. It's their handbook.
Bullshit. From a bullshitter.