It’s scary when nobody has body to argue with their best seasoned troll.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m fucking tired of slapping you breakfahg, me and badger had many laughs at your expense :LOL1::LOL2::Jammin:

“Badger and I” you dyslexic fuck. Badger can’t stand you dickhead!
The world can’t stand you, even your mother committed suicide to get away from your crying heart and scotch fuelled rage sessions... No kids, no parents, no life and no hope you’re like a charity poster for samaritans... Bahahahahaaa bring it on bacne!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m fucking tired of slapping you breakfahg, me and badger had many laughs at your expense :LOL1::LOL2::Jammin:

The world can’t stand you, even your mother committed suicide to get away from your crying heart and scotch fuelled rage sessions... No kids, no parents, no life and no hope you’re like a charity poster for samaritans... Bahahahahaaa bring it on bacne!

He really has no real Friends.

When he buys alcohol, he see some bums he knows in front if the liquor store.

Liquor cost a lot in this pathetic shit country he lives.

Bums stick together. Rant against Abos.

His daughter fled because he into incest. BreakFap is fapping the whole day. Sometime 6x a day until his dick speaks to him and says:"please stop!"

He is a downjuiced lost cause.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

source.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yet you allow pipsqueaks to vent mindless rot-tooth flava unto our depreciating audience! Lolololol

I ran this through my Aussie to human translator and it came back with something about how much you loathe the female genitalia.

Care to comment on the matter?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He really has no real Friends.

When he buys alcohol, he see some bums he knows in front if the liquor store.

Liquor cost a lot in this pathetic shit country he lives.

Bums stick together. Rant against Abos.

His daughter fled because he into incest. BreakFap is fapping the whole day. Sometime 6x a day until his dick speaks to him and says:"please stop!"

He is a downjuiced lost cause.

Hello UncleDipshit. It is so refreshing to see you using multi-syllable words in complete sentences for a change.

Keep this up and someone might get the idea that you are an adult for a change