It is time for this shit to stop! More covid news

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In all honesty @LotusBud , I don’t know why you enter into these discussions?!

This is my thread. It's about deer getting Covid. You want to lecture someone, lecture the assholes who are hijacking MY THREAD. Fuck's sake, @Breakfall. Really?
"MY THREAD!!!" :ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa:
zCmTOy1.gif

Do you appreciate it when some nitwit tells you how to post in your threads?

Fuck off, incel.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The masks just mitigate. They dont prevent anything. If you want to prevent transmission wear an N95.

Facts dont change because people want to make everything political. I bet for every 1 infection prevented by these masks, 10 more infections occurred because of the masks.

If you are out in a cloth mask on your face touching it.....like I see people do all the time....you are literally contaminating the area right over your mucus membranes.

You will NEVER see medical staff in a cloth mask. Ever. Not at work. There is a very good reason for this.

If people still cared about humanity they'd be discussing this but people just want to assert their politics and fuck everything else.
As I've said before, I wear one to save myself from dirty looks and potential harrassment as that's the sad state of affairs we're in, it's got nothing to do with whether they work or not at this point... People love to whinge and isn't it strange that even stupid things like masks have been turned into politics...

Yes, it is strange. I was out for a walk yesterday, and some un-masked fuckwit made a sarcastic comment at me because I was masked. What is the need for that? I was not harming anyone by wearing a mask. For fuck's sake. Muricans are assholes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The masks just mitigate. They dont prevent anything. If you want to prevent transmission wear an N95.

Facts dont change because people want to make everything political. I bet for every 1 infection prevented by these masks, 10 more infections occurred because of the masks.

If you are out in a cloth mask on your face touching it.....like I see people do all the time....you are literally contaminating the area right over your mucus membranes.

You will NEVER see medical staff in a cloth mask. Ever. Not at work. There is a very good reason for this.

If people still cared about humanity they'd be discussing this but people just want to assert their politics and fuck everything else.
As I've said before, I wear one to save myself from dirty looks and potential harrassment as that's the sad state of affairs we're in, it's got nothing to do with whether they work or not at this point... People love to whinge and isn't it strange that even stupid things like masks have been turned into politics...

Yes, it is strange. I was out for a walk yesterday, and some un-masked fuckwit made a sarcastic comment at me because I was masked. What is the need for that? I was not harming anyone by wearing a mask. For fuck's sake. Muricans are assholes.

Lotus......why were you masked outside?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lotus......why were you masked outside?
Lemme help you with something even she doesnt know......cause she's a stupid bitch!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In all honesty @LotusBud , I don’t know why you enter into these discussions?!

This is my thread. It's about deer getting Covid. You want to lecture someone, lecture the assholes who are hijacking MY THREAD. Fuck's sake, @Breakfall. Really?
"MY THREAD!!!" :ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa::ShivaWaawaaaaa:
zCmTOy1.gif

Do you appreciate it when some nitwit tells you how to post in your threads?

Fuck off, incel.
People can have an opinion on any thread they like, this isn't the locust factory...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Southeast U.S. poised for a firestorm of omicron cases, with few safeguards in place

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Remember Bible belters only Libtards social distance or vax, be strong, be a Patriot, dare the Covid to come at you!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Evan Bush
Sun, January 2, 2022, 6:07 AM

Humans have infected wild deer with Covid-19 in a handful of U.S. states and there’s evidence the virus has been spreading between deer, according to recent studies, which outline findings that could complicate the path out of the pandemic.

Scientists swabbed the nostrils of white-tailed deer in Ohio and found evidence of at least six separate times that humans spread the coronavirus to deer,

About one-third of the deer sampled had an active or recent infection, the study says. Similar research in Iowa of tissue from roadkill and hunted deer found widespread evidence of the virus.

The research suggests the coronavirus could be taking hold in a free-ranging species that numbers about
. No cases of Covid spread from deer to human have been reported, but it’s possible, scientists say.

Are you upset because perhaps you had sexual relations with said so deer?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Evan Bush

Humans have infected wild deer with Covid-19 in a handful of U.S. states and there’s evidence the virus has been spreading between deer, according to recent studies, which outline findings that could complicate the path out of the pandemic.

Scientists swabbed the nostrils of white-tailed deer in Ohio and found evidence of at least six separate times that humans spread the coronavirus to deer,

About one-third of the deer sampled had an active or recent infection, the study says. Similar research in Iowa of tissue from roadkill and hunted deer found widespread evidence of the virus.

The research suggests the coronavirus could be taking hold in a free-ranging species that numbers about
. No cases of Covid spread from deer to human have been reported, but it’s possible, scientists say.

Wow, Flynn! Good guess!

So totally wrong, but wow, nice try!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Evan Bush

Wow, Flynn! Good guess!

So totally wrong, but wow, nice try!

Oh. I don't know, Lotus.

Why so infatuated with deer after all this time? To me it sounds like you are a scorned woman. Did a buck stand you up on a play date?