It seems shootings are so commonplace no one even cares anymore

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I am not going to answer that.

But you wanted evidence that organized crime is involved in white collar crime and I gave it to you.

But do not take my word for it. This is from your very own FBI:

"often with a connection to organized crime activities"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you think The Federal Bureau of Investigation is lying?

Do not take it as an insult, but I think you are naive with regards to this subject. You have not been exposed to it at the same level as I have.

For instance, when most people hear about a motorcycle gang in the news, they hear about a drug bust. So people assume that is their main criminal activity. Drugs are run by low-level members and those members do not do the high risk activities; they are insulated by non-members who take care of things like transporting large quantities of drugs. It is not like the "Sons of Anarchy" TV show.

But the high level members in gangs are involved in extortion and other crimes that can be run profitably for years with little risk of getting caught. It is a no-brainer for someone relatively smart. And people in a position to commit white collar crime are easy targets.

When you do hear about a white collar crime in the news, there is a high chance that an organized crime organization that employs tactics of intimidation and occasional violence has been profiting. But you will not hear about it because they will never be mentioned.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily , I really do not think you understand that in the crime world, violence is the trump card in the game.

If a non-violent organization runs an operation, as soon as it is discovered, it will gain the attention of a violent organization and it will so be under the control of a violent organization or it will be slaughtered.

I mean, why do you think drug crime is riddled with violence??

It has nothing to do with drugs.

It has everything to do with control.

And the organization that can win by violence will gain control.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not going to answer that.

But you wanted evidence that organized crime is involved in white collar crime and I gave it to you.

Do you think The Federal Bureau of Investigation is lying?

Do not take it as an insult, but I think you are naive with regards to this subject. You have not been exposed to it at the same level as I have.

For instance, when most people hear about a motorcycle gang in the news, they hear about a drug bust. So people assume that is their main criminal activity. Drugs are run by low-level members and those members do not do the high risk activities; they are insulated by non-members who take care of things like transporting large quantities of drugs. It is not like the "Sons of Anarchy" TV show.

But the high level members in gangs are involved in extortion and other crimes that can be run profitably for years with little risk of getting caught. It is a no-brainer for someone relatively smart. And people in a position to commit white collar crime are easy targets.

When you do hear about a white collar crime in the news, there is a high chance that an organized crime organization that employs tactics of intimidation and occasional violence has been profiting. But you will not hear about it because they will never be mentioned.

Why won't you answer questions? How is this a discussion if you decide you're just not going to answer questions?

That's silly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why won't you answer questions? How is this a discussion if you decide you're just not going to answer questions?

That's silly.
Oh shit.. he's returning the tactic you cretins use all so often?

Mercy me, the horror!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You cannot prove that.

I mean, how could you??!?

Well, how can you disprove it?

This is the point I would like to make.

It is silly to be saying "Prove it!!" about some things.

I guess I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Even among the various sorts of white collar crime, most of it is not hijacked by criminal organizations.

I am not making assertions, I'm asking questions about yours.

Where is your evidence?

I see a lot of opinion, but no facts.

Maybe we can avoid the silly "Prove it!" remarks when discussing something that cannot be proven nor dis-proven.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
560c034b33ba828846b8cd5f85cafb476c08da57.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Your meme suggests that "All Republicans are addressing only one issue."

That is just not true.

Maybe you should address where most of the gun crime in USA happens: Democrat-run cities.

Instead of pointing fingers, do you think the Democrats could actually fix some of their problems?
PFdgKHb.jpeg

The hurted feels in the GOP must have their vengeance!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it ironic? The state that pushes gun control the most, is also the one with the most wackos who go around shooting people?

Maybe society doesn't need gun control, it needs wacko control.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Won’t someone please pay attention to Stubby?

Corto Stubilito has got a permit to pack a gun. I would imagine it’s fitting since 2000 folks would enjoy shooting the little fucker in his enlarged head

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Corto Stubilito has got a permit to pack a gun. I would imagine it’s fitting since 2000 folks would enjoy shooting the little fucker in his enlarged head
Well now he will feel safer when he's at the Walgreens buying fresh razor's to shave Maw's back.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't it ironic? The state that pushes gun control the most, is also the one with the most wackos who go around shooting people?

Maybe society doesn't need gun control, it needs wacko control.
Almost 40 million souls live in CA. Big population, means more people shenanigans.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost 40 million souls live in CA. Big population, means more people shenanigans.

Lots of countries with lots of people and guns too, but they don't go around shooting others for no good reason.

Maybe that's what happens when you turn people into soulless zombies that live under the YOLO philosophy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lots of countries with lots of people and guns too, but they don't go around shooting others for no good reason.

Maybe that's what happens when you turn people into soulless zombies that live under the YOLO philosophy.
I agree America will let any swinging dick have a gun, look what it brings us.