It's pretty clear the left hates women

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which is kinda twisted and highly hypocritical when you come to think this is the camp that cried for four years because the Greatest Of All Time grabbed a couple of self loathing sluts by the body part they were attempting to put up for sale in the first place

But I digress.

The left really does hate women and now it shows.

Starting from the top

The left leaves women to suffer at the hands of the world's most misogynistic men (check)

They support biological men stripping women of opportunities in sports (check)

They allow men to invade any and all women's private spaces (check)

They support the idea that anything a woman can do a man can do better all the way up to and including child birth (check)

They encourage reducing a woman to her most private sexual parts (check)

Am I missing any leftist degeneracy that we should know about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They've told women that we are "empowered" by being sexualized and exploited

They support policies that enable human trafficking(open borders, "sex workers rights")

They assert that in order for women to be truly "liberated" we must meet the biological normative of men and that the nature of our bodies is "slavery". That in order to have rights we must be able to abort our own young.

So the rhetoric is our bodies are inherently oppressive. That pregnancy and motherhood is slavery. That in order to be empowered we must slave away at a career or we are just garbage.

And along with abortion comes misinformation about life in the womb, thought stopper bumper sticker slogans, the message that we are weak and incapable, and we should allow ourselves and our offspring to be dehumanized and disposed of for the convenience of men.

And women who speak about the complicated and soul crushing grief of abortion are silenced and attacked.

The left hates everyone who sees through their never ending manipulative bullshit and only lifts up those they can USE for their political power grabs. They dont truly care for anyone. They are abusive liars.

Just look at how viscious the leftwing fake feminists here treat me. That's exactly how the left treats everyone who rejects their narratives and stands up on their values. They become vile, hateful misogynists.

Look how they attacked Melania Trump and every "sex worker".....that's what they really think of women. They are just misogynists defending the toxic patriarchal establishment that benefits men and degrades women.