It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know how you can stand to be on the same side as the likes of Holly, Lotus, Lady Peaches and the rest of the mentally ill Marxists...

It's so evident that they've all been mind-fucked with leftist propaganda, LotusButt in particular, she was a teacher after all.
I'm not on their side. I'm a centrist. I'm equally despised by both far leaning sides, especially the ignorant. Trump is bad for everything and has to go. I was a McCain supporter until he made the mistake of pairing up with Palin. I liked Bod Dole before that. I'm a moderate with no political affiliation. I also depise liars. It is what it is. When a moderate republican comes along I will be a supporter, depending.

Im the same man, mostly been centrist, but the past several years have caused me to lean Right a lil more. I cant stand liars either. I've never been FOR Repub or Demo, but I feel we are screwed under Biden/Harris vs Trump. All the Confederate stuff will be gone, taxes will go up, economy go down, more gun laws we dont need. That fucking gun tax alone would make me vote against Biden.

Please tell me that you understand the tax break Trump gave to non-billionaires was TEMPORARY, which means that taxes were meant to go up WITH Trump as president -- for everyone except billionaires, that is.

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't know how you can stand to be on the same side as the likes of Holly, Lotus, Lady Peaches and the rest of the mentally ill Marxists...

It's so evident that they've all been mind-fucked with leftist propaganda, LotusButt in particular, she was a teacher after all.
I'm not on their side. I'm a centrist. I'm equally despised by both far leaning sides, especially the ignorant. Trump is bad for everything and has to go. I was a McCain supporter until he made the mistake of pairing up with Palin. I liked Bod Dole before that. I'm a moderate with no political affiliation. I also depise liars. It is what it is. When a moderate republican comes along I will be a supporter, depending.

Im the same man, mostly been centrist, but the past several years have caused me to lean Right a lil more. I cant stand liars either. I've never been FOR Repub or Demo, but I feel we are screwed under Biden/Harris vs Trump. All the Confederate stuff will be gone, taxes will go up, economy go down, more gun laws we dont need. That fucking gun tax alone would make me vote against Biden.

Please tell me that you understand the tax break Trump gave to non-billionaires was TEMPORARY, which means that taxes were meant to go up WITH Trump as president -- for everyone except billionaires, that is.

Yes.

How do you feel about the rest? Are you not pro gun?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes.

The rest of what?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
:rightON:

560.jpg
I getcha, Ice.... But sometimes you have to quit the hate and start feeling good again.. I guess that's my approach.. :/
J9QXMsd.gif
Game of Thrones girl.

Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yes.

The rest of what?

The things I was talking about. You snagged out the tax thing out of that list, what about gun rights, are you not pro gun? If not then you prolly do favor his gun tax. Then there is the Confederacy stuff, do you believe history should be removed like that?