It's Votin' Day, Pilgims

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Everyone here better get ready. The scumbags are gonna run amok if this elderly shit is elected

Oh Im ready! Im packin' right now! Let some motherfucker try some shit, this aint no pop gun, I'll blast through the next 3 behind him if they wanna "fuck around and find out".

Then watch Maxis say "those liberals had a right to kill you, why didnt you lay down and die Blazor!?"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Jed-countin.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Seriously? So if they were gonna roll a dumpster that was on fire into YOUR house, and I stopped them, you would be fine with them killing me?
That's now what I am saying. He should not have been there. The police was there to handle the matter, now matter how good or bad they are doing, it was not up to him to interfere. In his case the took a semi automatic weapon. He had the intent to use it. That makes him a criminal and a terrorist.

Did he shoot people who were threatening other people's lives? No, there is no evidence for this.
Is he even old enough to carry such a weapon? NO! He is a kid and his stupid actions now fucked up his life. Where were his parents when this happened Why did they allow him to go there with a gun?

Ok, when the mob rolls the dumpster fire into your home, Im sure the police will do their job as its burning down, with your family inside. I cant help you, Im not suppose to be there.

Question, if the police were there, how come the protesters had a lit dumpster, headed for the police station? Where were the police when the mob was chasing him down the road, and trying to kill him?

You have so many questions for someone who supposedly knows what happened.
Yes, when the mob comes here to burn my house down, I do not want a 17 year old kid with a semi automatic gun to come shoot them. That is absolutely correct.

He is a kid! This will be part of him for the rest of his life, due to his asshole parents that did not stop him. Due to him not thinking, because he is a kid.

Let my house burn if it saves lives.

No no no, lets back up a lil bit shall we. You stated, "he should not of interfered". Kyle was putting the dumpster fire out. I told you I would do the same if someone was trying to burn your house down. I did not say I would shoot people. BUT, if they were to attack me, after saving your home and family, and I were to defend myself, do you not think thats ok? You would just look out your window, with your child in your arm, and say "shouldnt of interfered Blazor! Should'a let me and my family die!". Thats what you are saying right?
I don't think you get the point: He brought a gun. A semi automatic gun.

A kid with a gun is asking for trouble and completely irresponsible.

So the adult with the gun that was about to shoot him, was the responsible one... because he was the adult. Gotcha, HYPOCRITE!!!
OMG! No!

He should not have been there. I keep repeating it.
He should not have been there.

A kid should not have been there. The mob coming was not a surprise, he knew upfront and decided to go there WITH a gun.

He was planning to kill people.

That's what makes him a terrorist

Ok, so the fuckers that came to Burn Loot and Murder, that came from further away, that neither lived or worked there, they should of been there right?

Hes not a kid, he works. An EMT is not a terrorist. He was not planning on killing people. The people who were chasing him were planning on killing him though... but... they were suppose to be there by your logic... oh hypocrite wonder.
- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there
- He was in the posession of a gun by his choice
- He killed people using that gun

Does it make it a good thing that he was attacked? No!
Had that happened when he had not been there? No!

Q

Banned
Everyone here better get ready. The scumbags are gonna run amok if this elderly shit is elected

Oh Im ready! Im packin' right now! Let some motherfucker try some shit, this aint no pop gun, I'll blast through the next 3 behind him if they wanna "fuck around and find out".

Then watch Maxis say "those liberals had a right to kill you, why didnt you lay down and die Blazor!?"
You really do not get it... Too bad.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Seriously? So if they were gonna roll a dumpster that was on fire into YOUR house, and I stopped them, you would be fine with them killing me?
That's now what I am saying. He should not have been there. The police was there to handle the matter, now matter how good or bad they are doing, it was not up to him to interfere. In his case the took a semi automatic weapon. He had the intent to use it. That makes him a criminal and a terrorist.

Did he shoot people who were threatening other people's lives? No, there is no evidence for this.
Is he even old enough to carry such a weapon? NO! He is a kid and his stupid actions now fucked up his life. Where were his parents when this happened Why did they allow him to go there with a gun?

Ok, when the mob rolls the dumpster fire into your home, Im sure the police will do their job as its burning down, with your family inside. I cant help you, Im not suppose to be there.

Question, if the police were there, how come the protesters had a lit dumpster, headed for the police station? Where were the police when the mob was chasing him down the road, and trying to kill him?

Yes, when the mob comes here to burn my house down, I do not want a 17 year old kid with a semi automatic gun to come shoot them. That is absolutely correct.

He is a kid! This will be part of him for the rest of his life, due to his asshole parents that did not stop him. Due to him not thinking, because he is a kid.

No no no, lets back up a lil bit shall we. You stated, "he should not of interfered". Kyle was putting the dumpster fire out. I told you I would do the same if someone was trying to burn your house down. I did not say I would shoot people. BUT, if they were to attack me, after saving your home and family, and I were to defend myself, do you not think thats ok? You would just look out your window, with your child in your arm, and say "shouldnt of interfered Blazor! Should'a let me and my family die!". Thats what you are saying right?

So the adult with the gun that was about to shoot him, was the responsible one... because he was the adult. Gotcha, HYPOCRITE!!!
OMG! No!

A kid should not have been there. The mob coming was not a surprise, he knew upfront and decided to go there WITH a gun.

Ok, so the fuckers that came to Burn Loot and Murder, that came from further away, that neither lived or worked there, they should of been there right?

Hes not a kid, he works. An EMT is not a terrorist. He was not planning on killing people. The people who were chasing him were planning on killing him though... but... they were suppose to be there by your logic... oh hypocrite wonder.
- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there

What else would have happened had he not been there? Eh hypocrite?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You really do not get it... Too bad.

Neither do you, so sad.

Q

Banned
Oh, and he didnt "bring" the gun.

OMG! No!

- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there

He would not have killed people

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMG! No!

- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there

Correct, and those thugs would of killed MORE people. And burned down more innocent folks homes and businesses.

Did you know, one police station in another city, had concrete poured in front of the doors, and the place lit on fire, so the officers would burn up inside? They didnt burn up, they did get out, but imagine. Thank goodness Kyle the HERO was there to put that fire out. If only your lil cousins hadnt of attacked him, NO ONE would of died.

You hear that.... if they hadnt attacked him, NO ONE WOULD OF DIED!!!

Q

Banned

OMG! No!

- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there

Correct, and those thugs would of killed MORE people. And burned down more innocent folks homes and businesses.

Did you know, one police station in another city, had concrete poured in front of the doors, and the place lit on fire, so the officers would burn up inside? They didnt burn up, they did get out, but imagine. Thank goodness Kyle the HERO was there to put that fire out. If only your lil cousins hadnt of attacked him, NO ONE would of died.

So you agree? He would not have killed anyone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMG! No!

- A 17 year old is a kid
- He chose to be there

So you agree? He would not have killed anyone.

Correct, but only if you agree that the protesters should not of been there either, and they wouldnt of died either.

Q

Banned
Correct, but only if you agree that the protesters should not of been there either, and they wouldnt of died either.
Of course I agree that the protesters were WRONG!

I have never said otherwise: the people abusing BLM for terrorism, stealing, rioting, etc. are WRONG.
The people asking for attention for racism are not wrong, as long as they do it in a way that does not harm others; peaceful protesting.

But think about this: why is it getting a mess like this? Because the person that could have let the army regulate the protest did not do anything. Because that gave him a way to slander the democrats.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have never said otherwise: the people abusing BLM for terrorism, stealing, rioting, etc. are WRONG.
The people asking for attention for racism are not wrong, as long as they do it in a way that does not harm others; peaceful protesting.

But think about this: why is it getting a mess like this? Because the person that could have let the army regulate the protest did not do anything. Because that gave him a way to slander the democrats.

Thats the thing, as much as I wanted Trump to send in the troops, he couldnt, due to state's rights. The time he did to protect a Federal building, the lefties whined and whined. So cant blame Trump. The DemonRat Governors turned down his offers to send in troops. THATS why it got to be a mess, not Trump.

Q

Banned

Thats the thing, as much as I wanted Trump to send in the troops, he couldnt, due to state's rights. The time he did to protect a Federal building, the lefties whined and whined. So cant blame Trump. The DemonRat Governors turned down his offers to send in troops. THATS why it got to be a mess, not Trump.
Bullshit, he could and should have sent the army in. These are just excuses.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think the cop should have removed his knee from Floyd's neck. 8 minutes was just too long for someone who was clearly not resisting and no longer a threat. Also the fact that the man was not healthy and on drugs should also be a factor.. He had a large amount of fentanyl in his system, bad heart and had covid.. so? Yeah.. it was a combination of those things :/ I'm not sure why (especially niggers) resist the police in the first place?
prolly because Cops KILL niggers ... i'd be apprehensive
You need to do some research.. and I'm not going to argue with you.. but numbers don't support your claim :/ It's hype from the left.... Please go look up facts/numbers and you'll see this isn't true.. :/

No need to argue .. we won't win anything
I only call it like I see it
Calling it like you see it is not good enough. You need to see numbers.. I'm talking about DEATHS.. not harassment or profiling. That's a different story.. I KNOW for a fact that happens.. I had an Hispanic friend in the military that was driving home from the clubs in Panama City.. He wasn't drunk, doing drugs.. but the cops took him out of the car and KICKED HIS ASS for nothing.. so yeah.. I'm not ignorant about that.. But KILLING.. nope.. just not true ..

They fuck with the Black community regularly .. because the blacks be doin' all the shit I get it but some cops should still have some self control
Biden is going to take Florida - a bellwether state in this here election.
Gonna be maybe a point or two, and the landslide will be on.

Now there's PROOF .. you're an idiot ! :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Bullshit, he could and should have sent the army in. These are just excuses.

Wrong! Stick with what you know about your own country, you are clueless about this one.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Maxis swears he’s an American
He secretly wishes he was. He told me once that it made him sad that he missed out on living here when the gay half black president was in charge.
That is a lie.
I would post the PM, but PI and all.
Whatever, lie as much as you want.

I can post the proof tonight, hehe. As long as you dont mind me posting PI!

Q

Banned
Maxis swears he’s an American
He secretly wishes he was. He told me once that it made him sad that he missed out on living here when the gay half black president was in charge.
That is a lie.
I would post the PM, but PI and all.
Whatever, lie as much as you want.
I can post the proof tonight, hehe. As long as you dont mind me posting PI!
I do mind. And you are a liar, your plan is to photoshop something. There is not proof, sine it is a lie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
Maybe first do some reading? Do you have any clue what a Marxist is?
Someone who blames whitey for everything. I take it you're aware of Critical Race Theory? Trump actually banned it being taught in the workplace, but academia is rife with it, that's why the vast majority of students are dumb ass SJW's.
"Someone who blames whitey for everything"????? Bullshit. Never done that. Either you're too stupid to understand or you're deliberately lying. Which one is it?

Q

Banned
He was being attacked by a mob of BLM faggots.
Because he was the ass that brought a weapon....

You do realise that one of the Jews he shot was carrying a gun aswell?
So fucking what?

So you only have a problem with Rittenhouse carrying a gun, not his various assailants?
Please READ AND UNDERSTAND. If not, do not interfere

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Maybe first do some reading? Do you have any clue what a Marxist is?
Someone who blames whitey for everything. I take it you're aware of Critical Race Theory? Trump actually banned it being taught in the workplace, but academia is rife with it, that's why the vast majority of students are dumb ass SJW's.
"Someone who blames whitey for everything"????? Bullshit. Never done that. Either you're too stupid to understand or you're deliberately lying. Which one is it?

Typical leftist, in denial about everything.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He was being attacked by a mob of BLM faggots.
Because he was the ass that brought a weapon....

You do realise that one of the Jews he shot was carrying a gun aswell?
So fucking what?

So you only have a problem with Rittenhouse carrying a gun, not his various assailants?
Please READ AND UNDERSTAND. If not, do not interfere

Honestly, you are god damned simple. It's like arguing with a child with learning difficulties.