Save it FredMy own medicine? My trolls are far less lame than this. I want to see a better troll next time
Whats more interesting is alticus is still refusing to smell the coffee, and this 'troll' will be real soon enough and I'll be here with some high end popcorn to watch and laugh
bok bok bok bok bokWhats more interesting is alticus is still refusing to smell the coffee, and this 'troll' will be real soon enough and I'll be here with some high end popcorn to watch and laugh
It won't be whatever when he does it for real
I hope that egg is stuck in your hole and I hope it's a big onebok bok bok bok bok
It won't be whatever when he does it for real
He's posting content and starting interesting discussions quite nicely over there.It won't be whatever when he does it for real

LOL you sound angry. Fun watching you walk face first into that one.I hope that egg is stuck in your hole and I hope it's a big one
Fell for it hook line and sinker.Really you should've tried to keep it going for longer, and alticus should've come up with a better reason for jack fucking him over. I rate this troll 1 or 2/10
Lol at alts interesting discussionsHe's posting content and starting interesting discussions quite nicely over there.
Meanwhile here you sit, broken hearted.
Needed to shit but only farted.
![]()

"This has to be a troll" did he show you that pm? Is that why you had to come clean so quick?Fell for it hook line and sinker.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Troll boards are one giant game. A game where honesty and real trust cease to exist honey.
The best part is...you keep posting in this thread."This has to be a troll" did he show you that pm? Is that why you had to come clean so quick?![]()
What can I say, I like postingThe best part is...you keep posting in this thread.
Another failed no yuo.The desperation to GET me is amusing though
How hurt were you both to try this?Another failed no yuo.
/bows

So this was the post that really stung, was it? Yeah, that was quite mean, quite unlike me really
How desperate were you to get me?How hurt were you both to try this?

LESS DWAMA!
MOAR POARN!!!
Please take this smut out of my trophy I hurt jack and alticus thread, ta
How dare you?!?!Please take this smut out of my trophy I hurt jack and alticus thread, ta