Nice concession speech, double butthurt one.Please take this smut out of my trophy I hurt jack and alticus thread, ta
It's been fun owning you.
Nice concession speech, double butthurt one.Please take this smut out of my trophy I hurt jack and alticus thread, ta
It's my trophy thread, I say what goes. I very dareHow dare you?!?!
It's my trophy thread, I say what goes. I very dare
Brie on you!It's my trophy thread, I say what goes. I very dare
Are you disappointed that I'm not crying?
Ok delulaThats 4 days in a row I've mopped the floor with her before my 2nd cup of coffee.
Great work, Alti!

Ok delula![]()
Youre trying to make this something it's not. Like I said, do a better troll, this one didn't work and on top of that was lame
No yuo. But do keep digging yourself in deeper.Youre trying to make this something it's not. Like I said, do a better troll, this one didn't work and on top of that was lame
Are you disappointed that I'm not crying?
More spam, don't you have anything else? My god you're lame
Fixed that for you to reflect what's currently happening Little Miss No Yuo.Kk
More spam, don't I have anything else? My god I'm lame
Kk
More spam, don't you have anything else? My god you're lame
This is what I'm saying, you need to try using your own words alticus, are you even capable?
bok bok bokThis is what I'm saying, you need to try using your own words alticus, are you even capable?
Hi Alticus how’s the hacking we miss you around hereWhere you just pretending to be my friend here? Since I agreed to help you out over there I haven't heard from you once. What's up?
This is what I'm saying, you need to try using your own words alticus, are you even capable?
Youre boring
Will that episode be playing after the one where jack and I fite ? LOLWhats more interesting is alticus is still refusing to smell the coffee, and this 'troll' will be real soon enough and I'll be here with some high end popcorn to watch and laugh
Brutal accusation on your part. Just plain brutal sir.Hi Alticus how’s the hacking we miss you around here
Love your new av.Will that episode be playing after the one where jack and I fite ? LOL
Yes, it'll be the not so good sequelWill that episode be playing after the one where jack and I fite ? LOL
Is that right? Look at how many dumbass replies you've made so far. lolYoure boring
Almost to page 4, speaking of that.Is that right? Look at how many dumbass replies you've made so far. lol
That doesn't make you any less boringIs that right? Look at how many dumbass replies you've made so far. lol