JD Vance becomes Trump's VP nominee

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I hear you, but we both know that doesn't prove he is not an asshole.
True, but someone who served honorably I'm willing to give more leeway on opinions. Hell, Jimmy McMillan is a bit goofy, but he was with the Army in Nam.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I still laugh when I highlighted your Trump obsession Aidsman @Admin. Your obsession is just crazy man! Lol
Hey put down the Fosters and try to understand Trump is running for President, he is part of what people all "Current Events" Now if he was in a Prison cell where he belongs, he wouldn't be a topic of discussion today, now would he?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey put down the Fosters and try to understand Trump is running for President, he is part of what people all "Current Events" Now if he was in a Prison cell where he belongs, he wouldn't be a topic of discussion today, now would he?

Trump has insisted on being in the spotlight since he announced his run in 2015. He tried to be relevant in American life for decades before that. Lucky for us, he was more of a known entity in NYC and we all didn't have to suffer his presence before.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Aren’t you the cretin that retired to a developing village at 49 years of age after receiving that war crime inheritance from your Italiano padre?

Fucking Axis bum-fuck!

You eat too much Tilapia Mr. Panty sniffer. I’d guess you’re without a choice, since no one buys that garbage. Story of your pathetic life shorty.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
9090e69cfac1d8f52190764ffa903be4b51bd4bf.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am beginning to see why Conservative Males are so excited about JD Vance!

TFjSQHs.png

If your mind can conceive it, you can achieve it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump has insisted on being in the spotlight since he announced his run in 2015. He tried to be relevant in American life for decades before that. Lucky for us, he was more of a known entity in NYC and we all didn't have to suffer his presence before.
It was all because of that stupid bestseller he "wrote." His ghost writer has come out against Trump.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Vance is a Marine vet. It's obvious right there way Cuck soys would hate his guts.