Jews are intelligent, funny, educated, well read, philosophical, compassionate, entertaining, sensitive, worldly, and wise.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think they SHOULD replace us. Without delay!
Of course you would, since you're ashamed to be White. I'd bet if you could pretend to change your race also, you'd be blackface in an instant if it was socially acceptable.

I think realistically... When determining the value of a particular race, I envision what would happen if said particular race disappeared completely, and what impact that would have on my life. And to be honest, after some thought, if every race other than Whites disappeared, there would be more positives than negatives.

That may sound harsh, but that's actually the realities... Whites build successful nations. We always have, and always will. We have the correct genetic composition to do this. Anywhere we go, we can build a successful society. No other race can do this. This is why the black, yellow, and brown hordes follow us around no matter where my people settle.

Damn it's good to be White!

It sure do be betters bein' whyte

15499-mobility_news.jpg
Thats quite literally the white version of you on the right.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel is vehemently Eurocentric.

It's a flaw he can't see in himself.

Other than that, though, he's not a bad idiot.
Remind me, what is wrong exactly with being ethno-centric?

You don't seem to mind when Jews display that sort of behaviour, only when whites do.
And why do they have walls and are not pushing mixed Alphabet couples in their society? LÖL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Mel takes his utter lack of pigmentation seriously.

Melatonin is a luxury the likes of Mel can ill afford.

he gets an injection of dark meaT don werry .. check the rings around his naught, STRETCHED dialy :LOL3: