Jews are intelligent, funny, educated, well read, philosophical, compassionate, entertaining, sensitive, worldly, and wise.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I think they SHOULD replace us. Without delay!
Of course you would, since you're ashamed to be White. I'd bet if you could pretend to change your race also, you'd be blackface in an instant if it was socially acceptable.

I think realistically... When determining the value of a particular race, I envision what would happen if said particular race disappeared completely, and what impact that would have on my life. And to be honest, after some thought, if every race other than Whites disappeared, there would be more positives than negatives.

That may sound harsh, but that's actually the realities... Whites build successful nations. We always have, and always will. We have the correct genetic composition to do this. Anywhere we go, we can build a successful society. No other race can do this. This is why the black, yellow, and brown hordes follow us around no matter where my people settle.

Damn it's good to be White!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course you would, since you're ashamed to be White. I'd bet if you could pretend to change your race also, you'd be blackface in an instant if it was socially acceptable.

I think realistically... When determining the value of a particular race, I envision what would happen if said particular race disappeared completely, and what impact that would have on my life. And to be honest, after some thought, if every race other than Whites disappeared, there would be more positives than negatives.

That may sound harsh, but that's actually the realities... Whites build successful nations. We always have, and always will. We have the correct genetic composition to do this. Anywhere we go, we can build a successful society. No other race can do this. This is why the black, yellow, and brown hordes follow us around no matter where my people settle.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Duuuuuuuuuude, have some restraint!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It sure do be betters bein' whyte

15499-mobility_news.jpg

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel takes his utter lack of pigmentation seriously.

Melatonin is a luxury the likes of Mel can ill afford.

DDT

Factory Bastard
No, it's true with Blurt. When he goes on vacation, he dislikes anything to do with his Euro heritage. He won't bother with historical Euro sites, Euro history, etc. That is foreign to him, since he despises his own Whiteness just as he despises his own maleness.

Instead, he loves to visit nations where he can be around stinky brown people. He finds that amazing. He specifically likes India. Although sometimes I wonder if Blurtski is playing some kind of 4-D Chess moves here...

29163-D9-B00000578-0-image-a-75-1432652815709.jpg

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel is vehemently Eurocentric.

It's a flaw he can't see in himself.

Other than that, though, he's not a bad idiot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it's true with Blurt. When he goes on vacation, he dislikes anything to do with his Euro heritage. He won't bother with historical Euro sites, Euro history, etc. That is foreign to him, since he despises his own Whiteness just as he despises his own maleness.

Instead, he loves to visit nations where he can be around stinky brown people. He finds that amazing. He specifically likes India. Although sometimes I wonder if Blurtski is playing some kind of 4-D Chess moves here...

Clearly he's trolled the F out of you. For shame. You just posted nonsense that you've cooked up in your head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It sure do be betters bein' whyte

15499-mobility_news.jpg
Implying that poverty and obesity are White only traits?

Not at all. Just reminding you of everything that encompasses being part of the Master Race. You can't cherry pick out the good stuff and pretend it's the entire picture of what being white includes.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Clearly he's trolled the F out of you. For shame. You just posted nonsense that you've cooked up in your head.
Indeed, Mel's head is a moist meth lab.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I wonder why he doesn't understand that light colored eyes, skin and hair are mutations influenced by the northern climes?
Skin colour adapted to climate. Hair and eyes didn't. Brown eyes can see just as well in Sweden as blue eyes can. Blue eyes was a random mutation, but obviously was accepted since babies were had.

And those mutations set the absolute standard for beauty in this world... The blonde haired/blue eyed master race! One that I am proud to be a part of!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder why he doesn't understand that light colored eyes, skin and hair are mutations influenced by the northern climes?
Skin colour adapted to climate. Hair and eyes didn't. Brown eyes can see just as well in Sweden as blue eyes can. Blue eyes was a random mutation, but obviously was accepted since babies were had.

And those mutations set the absolute standard for beauty in this world... The blonde haired/blue eyed master race! One that I am proud to be a part of!

Eye color changed when humans went from being mostly hunters and gatherers to the advent of agriculture. It's the Vit D hypothesis. When they were hunters and gatherers they could get Vitamin D out of their prey. After agriculture, the consumed less Vit D and needed to absorb more Vit D from the sun.

The eyes are easiest place to absorb Vit D from the sun. Actually, even people with brown eyes can absorb the highest concentration of Vit D from the sun.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've known Blurt since he first started posting... You shouldn't be under the impression that we've just met.

I'm not under that impression at all. The impression I have is that he mines the battlefield and you step on each one.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've known Blurt since he first started posting... You shouldn't be under the impression that we've just met.
And yet you still know SFA about me. Isn't that weird?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Not at all. Just reminding you of everything that encompasses being part of the Master Race. You can't cherry pick out the good stuff and pretend it's the entire picture of what being white includes.
We have to work on averages. Just like the IQ bell curve... Most niggers are fairly dumb, but of course there's some higher IQ niggers out there that can test above average scores. Same with Mexicans. Lower IQ in general too, but I don't argue that some can easily test above average.

This is why I never single out an individual personally, but instead view racial groups as a whole, on average. For instance, are niggers lazy and violent? Generally, yes. However, if I'm dealing personally with a nigger, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt to prove that perhaps he's a higher IQ outlier that doesn't fit the well earned stereotypes.

I'm tough, but fair...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Eye color changed when humans went from being mostly hunters and gatherers to the advent of agriculture. It's the Vit D hypothesis. When they were hunters and gatherers they could get Vitamin D out of their prey. After agriculture, the consumed less Vit D and needed to absorb more Vit D from the sun.

The eyes are easiest place to absorb Vit D from the sun. Actually, even people with brown eyes can absorb the highest concentration of Vit D from the sun.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
There are various theories, but blue eyes have no advantages in nordic climates over brown eyes. It was a random mutation that looked pretty enough, and babies were then had from blue eyed momma. Skin colour was beneficial in early nordic climates. Hair and eye colour wasn't.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I love all these fact-free, source-free poasts.

Some people are intellectuals.

Some people are Googlectuals.

And some people are Mel.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet you still know SFA about me. Isn't that weird?
I know what you've posted. Nothing more, and nothing less. That's how these forums are supposed to work.

I don't spend time with others PM'ing in private so that I can get my E-clique of E-friends going on...

I know as much about you as you do of I.
The difference being that I don't claim to know you. To me, you're just some troll on the internet.

As for behind the scenes stuff, I'll admit that I once did try to get in touch with you privately when you were threatening to kill yourself and were plastering VF with your suicidal screeds.

I quickly realized that you were just trolling for sympathy. Since then, what you do behind your handle is of little concern to me. Off yourself. Or don't. Nobody cares. Seriously.

DDT

Factory Bastard
The difference being that I don't claim to know you. To me, you're just some troll on the internet.

As for behind the scenes stuff, I'll admit that I once did try to get in touch with you privately when you were threatening to kill yourself and were plastering VF with your suicidal screeds.

I quickly realized that you were just trolling for sympathy. Since then, what you do behind your handle is of little concern to me. Off yourself. Or don't. Nobody cares. Seriously.
I don't claim to know you either. We haven't exchanged PM's in private, let alone met or talked in person. And that's the way I like to keep things with every single poster no matter who they are.

You can view me as a troll because I keep forum things always at arms length. I don't ask for, nor expect, any sympathy from other posters.

That said, when the Ex left, I wasn't in a particularly good place for a bit. I lost my composure. I was depressed and saddened. That wasn't a troll. It did happen.

Now? Fuck her. I'm over that long ago. I'm tending to more important things like my business and property. She'd just be a hindrance.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But don't forget...cc is White too @DDT /Mel.

cc is our friend.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"...calling her out for what she was."

Oh, Mel.

You luscious ogre.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow.

Poor Blurt has been ULTRA FISTED by an intelligent alpha here.

Blurt and the filthy likes of Countess, Whiplle, Lily , FagTini hate themselves so much.

Do it like Kerwin White.

If it's not white, it ain't right.