OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
images

images

Hahahahaha, my Great Nephew, is 8 months old. He can now wave at folks. But when he does it, it looks like a Hitler salute!!!! :LOL3:

I would go "HEIL!" and do the salute, and he would salute wave back hahahahaha.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahahahaha, my Great Nephew, is 8 months old. He can now wave at folks. But when he does it, it looks like a Hitler salute!!!! :LOL3:

I would go "HEIL!" and do the salute, and he would salute wave back hahahahaha.
It’s a great salute…and if you tuck in the index, middle and ring finger it’s a shaka sign! Löl

images

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What if your child is a nigger?

I think you need to rethink that question. Because no child of mine, will EVER be a nigger!!!! I'll beat that tar babies ass til I knock the Black off!!!

lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think you need to rethink that question. Because no child of mine, will EVER be a nigger!!!! I'll beat that tar babies ass til I knock the Black off!!!

lulz

So.

Let me get this straight.

Using your own words, you BLAZOR would assault a nigger baby saying,

"I'll beat that tar babies ass til I knock the Black off!!!?"

You think that's funny?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So.

Let me get this straight.

Using your own words, you BLAZOR would assault a nigger baby saying,

"I'll beat that tar babies ass til I knock the Black off!!!?"

You think that's funny?

iu

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Takes a real man to respond with memes.

You're such a fucking coward that you can't even type out your own misguided beliefs.

Typical bigoted behavior
iu

Yo Daddy shoulda beat yo ass too!!!!!

If you would like me to elaborate though..... even if I had a Black child, it would not grow up to be a nigger. I would raise the child proper, jus' like I did my own Son.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
iu

Yo Daddy shoulda beat yo ass too!!!!!

If you would like me to elaborate though..... even if I had a Black child, it would not grow up to be a nigger. I would raise the child proper, jus' like I did my own Son.

Okay. Dude. You just did a fucking total 180.

Before it was you'd have to beat the holy hell out of some unfortunate nigger to beat the "black off" them, right? Because no "child of yours" will be a nigger.

Now, all of a sudden it seems you're running for public office and you need to hide your demented thoughts to get the votes. What you are now saying is that if you had a "black child," you would love it and not let it grow up to be a "nigger," right?

So now using your very own words, can we finally agree that a "nigger" is not about skin color or race but about how each individual acts regardless of ethnicity?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Okay. Dude. You just did a fucking total 180.

Before it was you'd have to beat the holy hell out of some unfortunate nigger to beat the "black off" them, right? Because no "child of yours" will be a nigger.

Now, all of a sudden it seems you're running for public office and you need to hide your demented thoughts to get the votes. What you are now saying is that if you had a "black child," you would love it and not let it grow up to be a "nigger," right?

So now using your very own words, can we finally agree that a "nigger" is not about skin color or race but about how each individual acts regardless of ethnicity?

Flynn, you are a troll. So I was certain you would recognize a lil trololololo'ing here at BASTARD Factory lulz.

All trolling aside....

My stance on the word nigger, is indeed that they come in all shades. I've known White niggers too. One was president from 2008 on, lol.

As far as race, I've ALWAYS judged based on character. I've never hated one race. Except the Jews. lololol..... kidding!!! But I do despise those Globalist Jews trying to control ze world.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, you are a troll. So I was certain you would recognize a lil trololololo'ing here at BASTARD Factory lulz.

All trolling aside....

My stance on the word nigger, is indeed that they come in all shades. I've known White niggers too. One was president from 2008 on, lol.

As far as race, I've ALWAYS judged based on character. I've never hated one race. Except the Jews. lololol..... kidding!!! But I do despise those Globalist Jews trying to control ze world.

So.

You're not really a racist or bigot. I'm sure you love the South for its rich heritage and somewhat questionable culture. You're just like anyone else, you hate morons no matter what color they are.

I'm glad you finally came out of the racist closet. Though, you'll have to explain yourself to the die hard Nazi's. Or not. You can continue being their little bitch, doesn't matter to me.

A truly free mind is one that thinks for itself.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So.

You're not really a racist or bigot. I'm sure you love the South for its rich heritage and somewhat questionable culture. You're just like anyone else, you hate morons no matter what color they are.

I'm glad you finally came out of the racist closet. Though, you'll have to explain yourself to the die hard Nazi's. Or not. You can continue being their little bitch, doesn't matter to me.

A truly free mind is one that thinks for itself.

Lol, sheeeit, I got lots of fun facts about me you prolly never knew lol. I actually grew up around Blacks and was raised on Motown. I do love the South, and never had the need to fly a flag, til fuckers started attacking it, and saying slanderous things about my beloved homeland. And indeed I do hate morons no matter the color lol.

Jus' remember, hang the niggers and gas the kikes! lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol, sheeeit, I got lots of fun facts about me you prolly never knew lol. I actually grew up around Blacks and was raised on Motown. I do love the South, and never had the need to fly a flag, til fuckers started attacking it, and saying slanderous things about my beloved homeland. And indeed I do hate morons no matter the color lol.

Jus' remember, hang the niggers and gas the kikes! lulz

Hey!

I didn't ask for your fucking life history jerk off, frankly I could give a fuck if you were raised by 3 pygmies and a goat.

So shut the fuck up.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey!

I didn't ask for your fucking life history jerk off, frankly I could give a fuck if you were raised by 3 pygmies and a goat.

So shut the fuck up.

I didnt give my life history lol. You'll need to catch me on a Saturday morning while Im on coffee and weed to barely touch the surface of my adventures.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I didnt give my life history lol. You'll need to catch me on a Saturday morning while Im on coffee and weed to barely touch the surface of my adventures.

No.

I do not need "to catch you on a Saturday morning." What I need to do is stop answering your idiot filled posts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This has got to be the gayest post, ever.

"The Jews will not replace us?" Replace you? I highly doubt any self-respecting killer of Christ would want to move to swamps that are inhabited by gators and mosquitoes the size of Frood's pussy.

Secondly, I think the owner's of Hollywood would rather live in the "Promised Land" and fight other sand niggers named "Palestinian's," while counting out diamonds and looking for spare change on the ground.

Finally, the OP really gives no rhyme or reason on why the Fred Flintstone looking redneck known as BLAZOR thinks that he would be in some make believe cross-hairs of an extreme fundamentalist group on a forum that's lucky to have 20 active posters.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know how you expect to be a valued and beloved poster with a nigger attitude like that.