Jews will not replace us!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have, at 2 different forums. Its usually pretty easy, when there aint so many rules, and ya dont cater to whiners.

Sheeeeeiiiiit, its hard for a bitch like her to shine when she blocks out the sun! lol

The whiner's I can deal with because it's usually men.

What I will not abide by is someone who knows the rules but continues breaking them at every turn.

As far as rules go, there has to be some, do you want this place turning into that dump of a forum called Bastard Factory?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did you see it when Flynn claimed to be a mod on an LGBT sub on 4Chan? :LOL3:

He'll probs deny it of course...

Hrs2rgf.md.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How are you any different? You're about as likeable as a curry shit milkshake.

You'll be gone again soon enough, until you've once again licked your wounds clean and decided to return for another dose of punishment and e-slaps to your triangular chin.

Tick Tock.

Hrs2rgf.md.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
From my limited interactions with them, YES!!!

Gays are bad enough, they're like bitchy women, but troons? You can multiply the sassy bitchy shit by 100.

UHHHH HUHHHHHHH *SASSY NECK SWING & FINGER SNAP*
Yep, and then put it in a mans body and you get a massive aggro argumentative bitch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Errmm @Bastard Factory , isn't it kinda embarrassing when one of your freshly chosen mods is making a spectacle of themselves like this?

Most of us already know that Flynn has all the honour and integrity of a rusty smack spoon, but now it's spamming the board it is supposed to be moderating?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Errmm @Bastard Factory , isn't it kinda embarrassing when one of your freshly chosen mods is making a spectacle of themselves like this?

Most of us already know that Flynn has all the honour and integrity of a rusty smack spoon, but now it's spamming the board, which I might add, is the same board it is supposed to be moderating?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Hrs2rgf.md.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Most of us already know that Flynn has all the honour and integrity of a rusty smack spoon, but now it's spamming the board it is supposed to be moderating?

Look at Aryan calling for "time-out" again!

What a bitch. It can dish it but can't take it.

Typical!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The whiner's I can deal with because it's usually men.

What I will not abide by is someone who knows the rules but continues breaking them at every turn.

As far as rules go, there has to be some, do you want this place turning into that dump of a forum called Bastard Factory?

I wouldnt consider SeaQueen or Admong a Man, but whatever floats your boat.

Well, Im glad Im not a rule breaker. I'd hate to face the wraith of a limp wristed tranny ready to whip me with pink pom poms lol.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not one to start humors but . . . . . .

Raye his mum is a Jew.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Easy to see that your 8th grade education really paid off, amigo.

My Wizard schooling must be paying off, Im getting smarter fast! The other day it was only 2nd grade according to you lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly why you’re stuck and broke. I couldn’t live like that. A skill, and a real job is the issue here.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This kid is GOLD!!!! A 12 year old has these fucks FUMING!!! hahahahahaha, so many memes already lol. And now this.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!