Jews will not replace us!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
d494daeb54d33735.jpeg
Pity the same can't be said about Flynn's rainbow LGBT decorated bedroom.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BLAZOR, you will refrain from the "groomer talk" and the accusations that follow.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Excuse me?

Please show me where I have accused someone lately.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And I'll KEEP bringing awareness about these sick fucks!!!!

Funny, Flynn, a transgender, protecting the trannies.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh I see, my Groomer Awareness meme triggered some folks :GiggleBitch:

Go shop at Target, it might make your feelz feel better! Crying ass bitches!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What you're doing is behaving like a fucking idiot.

I jus wanna say, it sure was nice of Mr BF to employ a disabled nigger such as yourself for minimum wage. His diversity hire quota got met, and he will continue receiving funding from BlackRock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I jus wanna say, it sure was nice of Mr BF to employ a disabled nigger such as yourself for minimum wage. His diversity hire quota got met, and he will continue receiving funding from BlackRock.

I think it was too!

What can ya say about Affirmative Action?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That would explain why you're a better mod than Oak at least, lulz.

Have you ever been a mod?

If you have then you know what a thankless "job" it is. As far as Lily being a mod, she was doomed from the get go because you fucking helmet wearing retards wouldn't give her a chance, you fucks had already pre-judged her. So, if anything Lily never really got the chance to shine.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are my manners, I forgot to warn you about the resident e-trannie, Flynn.

If chicks with dicks and a major attitude problem are your thing, he's your, errrr girl.

I'd advise you stay clear though, I'm told some of it's STD's are Chernobyl grade.

Hrs2rgf.md.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If you have then you know what a thankless "job" it is. As far as Lily being a mod, she was doomed from the get go because you fucking helmet wearing retards wouldn't give her a chance, you fucks had already pre-judged her. So, if anything Lily never really got the chance to shine.

I have, at 2 different forums. Its usually pretty easy, when there aint so many rules, and ya dont cater to whiners.

Sheeeeeiiiiit, its hard for a bitch like her to shine when she blocks out the sun! lol

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How are you any different? You're about as likeable as a curry shit milkshake.

You'll be gone again soon enough, until you've once again licked your wounds clean and decided to return for another dose of punishment and e-slaps to your triangular chin.

Tick Tock.

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
Where are my manners, I forgot to warn you about the resident e-trannie, Flynn.

If chicks with dicks and a major attitude problem are your thing, he's your, errrr girl.

I'd advise you stay clear though, I'm told some of it's STD's are Chernobyl grade.
Don't they all have a major attitude problem?

oooooooo................ Oh no he didn't!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have, at 2 different forums. Its usually pretty easy, when there aint so many rules, and ya dont cater to whiners.

Sheeeeeiiiiit, its hard for a bitch like her to shine when she blocks out the sun! lol
Did you see it when Flynn claimed to be a mod on an LGBT sub on 4Chan? :LOL3:

He'll probs deny it of course...