Jews will not replace us!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What’s this have to do with your tutu and tail

Hey ya clueless fucktard, dont play stupid! Ask the Wizard for a brain cause yours got chopped up in your Mom's failed abortion!

POW!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another okie zinger. Weird, I’m alive well, and not a hillbilly

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
f2a7fbacef4b140c.jpeg

THEY ADMIT TO IT!!!!!

POW!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Its a hygiene thing, I'm a tad OCD in that department.
If you want your balls licked by a woman you need to shave them

Every man who's on the market and actually getting laid knows this

someone like sewage mutant doesn't care because his victims are tied face up to a bed and have to accept a teabagging no matter what condition his matted nutsack is in or they might never see their parents again

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen obsessing over my shaved balls yet again...

I just think it’s odd, strange, weird. Especially since you don’t seem to have a GF. I hope your BF appreciates it. I mean, after all that effort

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I just think it’s odd, strange, weird. Especially since you don’t seem to have a GF. I hope your BF appreciates it. I mean, after all that effort
Fella, I got my willy wet only the other night, if you must know. I do appreciate the concern though....

You think a man shaving his balls is "odd, strange, weird", yet don't bat an eye lid when the US government has literal transvestites working in high ranking positions and grown men dressed in dolly outfits are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! small children with homosexual propaganda?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fella, I got my willy wet only the other night, if you must know. I do appreciate the concern though....

You think a man shaving his balls is "odd, strange, weird", yet don't bat an eye lid when the US government has literal transvestites working in high ranking positions and grown men dressed in dolly outfits are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! small children with homosexual propaganda?
Something very wrong with that perverted retard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So on top of being obese, you’re gonna tell me you shave yours Stumpy? You mean when you can see it