Why so many young Jews are turning on Israel

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No one gets a pass for hating entire groups.

If you haven't noticed, there isn't a Muslim or Zionist here that is espousing their shit, Einstein.

You are so incredibly ignorant. A waste of time. You will never be curious enough to go beyond your basic reptilian brain to look at the world outside of yourself.
I'm on team Whitey, tubs.

The rest of humanity, aka the inferior races, aren't my concern.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm on team Whitey, tubs.

The rest of humanity, aka the inferior races, aren't my concern.

Sure they are, you spend a lot of time hating them. Up and until you realize, white people are the minority on the planet, you won't feel peace.

You can't control anything outside of yourself, you really can't. You won't find comfort in hating. You're just as unhappy now as you've ever been.

Have fun being miserable though. You go, scrub.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Whites have always been a global minority, yet look at what we've achieved throughout history.

You buttsore shitskins will never stop seething about your place in the racial hierarchy.

You all flock to White nations to be "oppressed" for a reason...

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Whites have always been a global minority, yet look at what we've achieved throughout history.

You buttsore shitskins will never stop seething about your place in the racial hierarchy.

What have you achieved today, did you at least wipe yourself after poopoo?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We'll just have to agree to disagree Lily because I've never seen a scientist that can mix a few potions and create an entire galaxy.

How would you even know? One or several scientists may have already mixed together a few potions that will eventually result in an entire galaxy. We'll never see it of course because the time scale of these things is... let's say well beyond a human lifespan and leave it at that for simplicity's sake.

Or are you saying because nobody can replicate a galaxy on a weekend in their garage you don't think it's possible?

You might as well just declare you don't believe in science period and drop all the wishy-washy bits.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How would you even know? One or several scientists may have already mixed together a few potions that will eventually result in an entire galaxy. We'll never see it of course because the time scale of these things is... let's say well beyond a human lifespan and leave it at that for simplicity's sake.

Or are you saying because nobody can replicate a galaxy on a weekend in their garage you don't think it's possible?

You might as well just declare you don't believe in science period and drop all the wishy-washy bits.
Hi G

When science can explain to me how and why volcanoes, animals, planets, people, water, blood, lightning, solar flares, black holes, the human brain, human emotions and stars work along with why they exist and who created them with any degree of certainty, then I'll listen to what they have to say. I have provided many examples of why I have faith that God exists, I have yet to see any scientific evidence that God doesn't exist from you all. Let's hear it people in white lab coats. Mix some chemicals together and create a second moon or maybe an asteroid or two?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hi G

When science can explain to me how and why volcanoes, animals, planets, people, water, blood, lightning, solar flares, black holes, the human brain, human emotions and stars work along with why they exist and who created them with any degree of certainty, then I'll listen to what they have to say. I have provided many examples of why I have faith that God exists, I have yet to see any scientific evidence that God doesn't exist from you all. Let's hear it people in white lab coats. Mix some chemicals together and create a second moon or maybe an asteroid or two?

You haven't looked for most of those answers, that much is plain.
Or you refuse to believe it, which is more or less the same thing.

Nobody (well me, at least) is going to waste time compiling a list of resources/citations with the information you claim doesn't exist if you're simply going to dismiss the information out of hand because it doesn't match your worldview.

And that's fine... lots of people live that way.

But this is a short discussion because it's not fair to expect one person to carry all the weight.

Catch ya in some other thread. /wave

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey stupid, ask me what race is listed on my birth certificate?

And there were cultures that were vastly superior in technology in human history. That's why the Egyptians have the pyramids at Giza, the Meso Americans have pyramids over Mexico and into Central America, the Chinese have the Great Wall, they Incas have Machu Picchu and other sites.

Your culture is lucky enough to live where innovation and learning was diffused throughout from Eurasia...moving WEST.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi G

They can. But you have to want to learn about it. That's on you, not on the rest of the world.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
They evolved too.

Here's something you can read, if you choose to, that might help you understand.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lily, you're missing my point. In order for evolution to even occur it has to come from an original creation, an initial source. Whales and humans for example, can't evolve from nothingness. A whale and a human must be created first in order to evolve.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Just have the scientists tell me who created life on earth from the get go and I'll be sated.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, you're missing my point. In order for evolution to even occur it has to come from an original creation, an initial source. Whales and humans for example, can't evolve from nothingness. A whale and a human must be created first in order to evolve.

We all evolved from little tiny bacteria in the oceans...and before that the Earth was formed from the Big Bang Theory.

Now there is still science that is looking at the Big Bang Theory, but everything known in the Universe is made up of elements...like hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, etc

You and I are made of the same elements that make stars, the moon, the Milky way, and everything else in the universe. Who/how was the Big Bang happen? I don't know.

What I do know is that the Earth wasn't created merely 6k years ago...science has long disproved that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just have the scientists tell me who created life on earth from the get go and I'll be sated.

It's up to you to figure it out on your own. You want easy answers. Life isn't easy, nevermind the making of life.

I'm bowing out now. I hope you're curious enough to seek out answers from books like the one Garraty pointed you to, I'm afraid you won't though.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to figure anything out. I've provided many examples that science can't explain so all of it must be just for decorative purposes. Asteroids are pretty and compliment the color of the moon. Clouds look fabulous with rainbows.