Are Jews ultra-sensitive?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It seems as if they may be, because of image below...

Capture.png
You probably have your head up your arse when it comes to religion as a whole. Good luck!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The shoah and Biden's "election" are the only topics in which no dissent is tolerated. Why is this flat earth bullshit not subjected to similar gag orders?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah man, it's so bizarre, because the merchant is clearly high on ecstasy or something and everyone else around him is completely sober. LOL
They are 90% all like ghat. On a power trip. Look what they do to the few palestiniens. Sad swines. And they still act as victims.

No wonder everyone hates them. I know the good part of Azraelians want to live in peace and harmony. But many of them see us as Goyims ans filth.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah man, it's so bizarre, because the merchant is clearly high on ecstasy or something and everyone else around him is completely sober. LOL
They are 90% all like ghat. On a power trip. Look what they do to the few palestiniens. Sad swines. And they still act as victims.

No wonder everyone hates them. I know the good part of Azraelians want to live in peace and harmony. But many of them see us as Goyims ans filth.
I shit on palestinians.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I shit on palestinians.

No, because around around blax, never relax.

And don't forget. Nkkers and juice? BAD NEWS!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Many here believe I’m a Jew. It’s no secret my significant other is. It’s funny that any would think it’s bothersome. The ignorant reply’s are entertaining. Cracking waves today. Air temp 87*, water about the same.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Many here believe I’m a Jew. It’s no secret my significant other is. It’s funny that any would think it’s bothersome. The ignorant reply’s are entertaining. Cracking waves today. Air temp 87*, water about the same.
MIster SeaMAjor, how are you Sir???

Hope good during all this mess the last 3 years!
Would to drink a beer with you and listen to your life quotes and experience.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's not around much these days, he prefers to spend his time preaching the Talmud on the streets of Costa Rica.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

He's not around much these days, he prefers to spend his time preaching the Talmud on the streets of Costa Rica.

I was contacting my EX-FBI pal Mike Litoris. I can confirm what you say brother. Here is a LIVE GORE of him:

90lyz.gif

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I drove many Jews when I was a limo driver.

Many were monied and very rich plus they tipped well.

Lotta them were from Montreal Toronto or New York.

Even if I never mentioned it, the topic of the Holocaust often was mentioned by them. Maybe they were testin me ta see if I was a Jew Hater.

I Lotta people hate them and they know it.
I often hear a Lotta anti semitic remarks.

Good thing im not a German.

GERMANS are probably still viewed by Jews with fear and suspicion
They are cucked. Searching for a new identy by acting vegan , LGTBP loving , blm kneeling, support Ukraine, glueing on art for climate, etc. Never critiquing the bagels and using English terms. That is German.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I drove many Jews when I was a limo driver.

Many were monied and very rich plus they tipped well.

Lotta them were from Montreal Toronto or New York.

Even if I never mentioned it, the topic of the Holocaust often was mentioned by them. Maybe they were testin me ta see if I was a Jew Hater.

I Lotta people hate them and they know it.
I often hear a Lotta anti semitic remarks.

Good thing im not a German.

GERMANS are probably still viewed by Jews with fear and suspicion
Also why do you say Lotta? Is that the name of your whore daughter, which I banged? Or do you mean a lot, you hipster scum vermin? Asshole.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wasn't your ex wife a jewess also? Which would mean your children are jewish by birth.

This of course applies whether they become atheists or follow Judaism, so it's nonsense when people claim that jewry is merely a religion. It's more like a special club, which only certain people are allowed to join, that gives preferential treatment to it's members.

What's the name of that interest free loan which jewish small business owners are allowed to claim from jewish organisations within their community?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well amigo many of us non Jews are solvent enough to live like a Jew. It’s groovy