Jill Stein Green Party Candidate for 2024

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Does that mean you're voting for Stein?
It's possible. I will reexamine her views. If I see a good 3rd party candidate I will vote for them so they might get funding etc. Of course they have to have ballot access which may not be the case - in any case I wrote "may" above for those reasons.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's possible. I will reexamine her views. If I see a good 3rd party candidate I will vote for them so they might get funding etc. Of course they have to have ballot access which may not be the case - in any case I wrote "may" above for those reasons.
I think you'll find her lack of faith in Zionism troubling.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll vote for her. I listened to her throughout the 2016 campaign, and I voted for her then.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I think you'll find her lack of faith in Zionism troubling.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Why would I find an investigation into war crimes troubling?
...and I don't see anything about Zionism there.
What she should do, however is call for an investigation into Hamas' war crimes and sanctions against those who support Hamas terrorism through funding for that purpose ie: Iran, and support UN actions to root out Hamas and any other muslim terrorist organization operating in the region. Remember, they are the invaders and colonizers. They are the occupation army.