Bogedas and breakfast tacos...what Doctor Jill thinks about Latinx

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
racism .

I'm still waiting for one of these liberal scumbag retards to produce a single Trump action that comes close to this level of overt racism

vermin filth

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As ignorant and inappropriate as Jill Biden was...there's this moment that comes to mind for me. We're not tacos, but most of us aren't rapists and/or bringing drugs into the country either...

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As ignorant and inappropriate as Jill Biden was...there's this moment that comes to mind for me. We're not tacos, but most of us aren't rapists and/or bringing drugs into the country either...

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

First it was all Mexicans are rapists. Now it's most

If you listen to the entire speech, you know he is talking directly about who is coming in illegally over the US Border and he is not wrong.

If I point out that if you go kicking rocks around 6 mile and Hayes in Detroit......you might not see the morning, I'm not calling all or even most Detroit residents rapists and murderers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And here comes the TDS

It's like they are so convinced Trump is a racist that will support actual racists.

I mean if you are open to voting for a racist? Just vote for the one that beings an affordable gas price and isnt obsessed with ruining our rights. At least Trump didnt force women in prison to share cells with rapists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And here comes the TDS

It's like they are so convinced Trump is a racist that will support actual racists.

I mean if you are open to voting for a racist? Just vote for the one that beings an affordable gas price and isnt obsessed with ruining our rights. At least Trump didnt force women in prison to share cells with rapists.
But what was wrong with what trump said? Mexico isn’t sending us their best. Pig lily is a perfect example of that. Ironically

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And here comes the TDS

But what was wrong with what trump said? Mexico isn’t sending us their best. Pig lily is a perfect example of that. Ironically

Nothing is wrong with what he said. It was the truth.

What he DIDNT say though is that all Mexicans are rapists. He also didnt say MOST Mexicans are rapists. He said many of the ones who come illegally are the rapists. And that is the truth. We have human traffickers, cartel gang members who come illegally across the border and yeah....they rape.

They have been caught raping small children in bathrooms over by the border FFS.

But the important thing here is Trump saying it's a problem. SMH.

And now these rapist men can tell the border people they identify as women and they are placed where the women and children are housed. God only knows what's happening to women and children there because of this. We barely even get to hear from American women trapped in prison cells with violent men.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And here comes the TDS

Nothing is wrong with what he said. It was the truth.

What he DIDNT say though is that all Mexicans are rapists. He also didnt say MOST Mexicans are rapists. He said many of the ones who come illegally are the rapists. And that is the truth. We have human traffickers, cartel gang members who come illegally across the border and yeah....they rape.

They have been caught raping small children in bathrooms over by the border FFS.

But the important thing here is Trump saying it's a problem. SMH.

And now these rapist men can tell the border people they identify as women and they are placed where the women and children are housed. God only knows what's happening to women and children there because of this. We barely even get to hear from American women trapped in prison cells with violent men.
A pig like Poark won’t care about any of that until one of these rodents slip across the border and violently harms someone she cares about. And then that will be Trumps fault too somehow

until then? You people are just making it seem like the sky is falling

Then these vermin wonder why people hate them

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First it was all Mexicans are rapists. Now it's most

If you listen to the entire speech, you know he is talking directly about who is coming in illegally over the US Border and he is not wrong.

If I point out that if you go kicking rocks around 6 mile and Hayes in Detroit......you might not see the morning, I'm not calling all or even most Detroit residents rapists and murderers.

First, I've never said he said "all Mexicans were rapists"...he said "and some, I assume, are good people". Some, as in not MOST. Even so, MOST of the people crossing the border illegally aren't raping anyone.

Yeah, being a rapist versus an analogy about tacos isn't the same.