If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Do you eat to live or live to eat ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you eat to live or live to eat ?

I’ll bite…

My favorite aunt once said that none of the women in our family could ever have an eating disorder because then we would be hungry. This is on the Nordic 5’ 10” and over women side of the family. But I’m a mutt mixed with English/Irish and got my paternal grandmother’s height and thicc Irish a$$.

I’m a comfort eater who though my own health journey has fixed her gut health. I now eat to live…. but occasionally on a holiday I’ll break out the yoga pants and splurge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll bite…

My favorite aunt once said that none of the women in our family could ever have an eating disorder because then we would be hungry. This is on the Nordic 5’ 10” and over women side of the family. But I’m a mutt mixed with English/Irish and got my paternal grandmother’s height and thicc Irish a$$.

I’m a comfort eater who though my own health journey has fixed her gut health. I now eat to live…. but occasionally on a holiday I’ll break out the yoga pants and splurge.

I too eat to live.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking back… I’ve over indulged in everything from booze to men. Moderation was not easy to learn. :Disagree: