Jimmy Dore blasts corporate media lies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean they've BEEN lying and distorting the truth. Especailly about Corona.

See? Even he calls it pro establishment propaganda. It's not just our "partisan hackery".

There was guy who showed 4 hours worth of media lies about Trump but hey....if its pro establishment, it's good enough!

Totally NOT an authoritarian government rising here or anything. (Sarcasm)

And yeah they get very wealthy off spread propaganda and lies because their viewers love it and dont fucking care. Now they are shocked people dont trust the Covid narrative and vaccines. There are no consequences whatsoever for lying to and dividing the country.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
aidsman got the sads!!!! The dumb ass got took just like a lot of other fukin libtards! I believe major semen got PWN3D! too!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Trump was accused of "mocking a disabled reporter"?

Anyone remember why? Because that reporter LIED about Muslims in NY celebrating the WTC being attacked?

Yep. There are never ending examples of the media lying, distorting the truth....the help the establishment. Everyone SHOULD be mad about this.

Especailly people who oppose corporate fascism. It's not a cute game anymore to play "anti establishment anti corporate elites" while you support BOTH in that you believe their narratives, spread their misinformation, and mock and attack other AMERICANS instead of them, the real liars.

Actual leftists are not gonna get shit out of aligning with democrats, they get used and tossed under the bus everytime. They were MUCH closer to getting something out of government with Trump in office than they ever will be again. If they were not driven on pure hate and unwilling to even talk to people in other parties....they would be getting much further.

The manipulation they use really works against them. The whole "if you disagree with me or dont support something I want you are a murderer/child abuser/racist".....name and accusation depending on the topic.

I mean you gotta be willing to see weaknesses in your own agenda, like M4A. You know there are parts of that people agree with, if they were more willing to compromise (since this is a liberal democracy you know)....we could probably be fixing real problems.

Oh well. Not with the corporate owned establishment behind the wheel driving unhinged hate, and massive division by spreading lies and distortions of truth just like Orwell warned about.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when Trump was accused of "mocking a disabled reporter"?

Anyone remember why? Because that reporter LIED about Muslims in NY celebrating the WTC being attacked?

Yep. There are never ending examples of the media lying, distorting the truth....the help the establishment. Everyone SHOULD be mad about this.

Especailly people who oppose corporate fascism. It's not a cute game anymore to play "anti establishment anti corporate elites" while you support BOTH in that you believe their narratives, spread their misinformation, and mock and attack other AMERICANS instead of them, the real liars.

Actual leftists are not gonna get shit out of aligning with democrats, they get used and tossed under the bus everytime. They were MUCH closer to getting something out of government with Trump in office than they ever will be again. If they were not driven on pure hate and unwilling to even talk to people in other parties....they would be getting much further.

The manipulation they use really works against them. The whole "if you disagree with me or dont support something I want you are a murderer/child abuser/racist".....name and accusation depending on the topic.

I mean you gotta be willing to see weaknesses in your own agenda, like M4A. You know there are parts of that people agree with, if they were more willing to compromise (since this is a liberal democracy you know)....we could probably be fixing real problems.

Oh well. Not with the corporate owned establishment behind the wheel driving unhinged hate, and massive division by spreading lies and distortions of truth just like Orwell warned about.

Thanks for that Dovey! I was one who believed Trump mocked a disabled guy. I just didnt give a shit because I'm someone that would and have done it openly. Back in the glorious days of yahoo, I'd say retard all the fukin time just to get some cunt to cry about it. Pretty much yesterdays version of nigger and rape if you will. If I dont like someones politics I'll attack a motherfucker at the lowest common denominator. I dont waste time anymore with leftist shitbags. Its like Biggie attacking peaches over her nose. I fukin LOL every damned time!