Joe Biden isnt Joe Biden

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Look at his old pics and look at what he looks like now.....it's very hard to believe he is the same person. It looks like someone wearing a latex mask to me. If that's the case why? What happened to the real Joe Biden? Is he still alive? Why did they decide to clone/portrait him and not someone else more popular? Many questions have I

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of Boris Johnson, have you noticed he and Trump are NEVER seen together? kind of makes you think.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I'm being serious I've heard rumors that our current president is actually James West in disguise idk if I believe that exactly but something isn't right

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm being serious I've heard rumors that our current president is actually James West in disguise idk if I believe that exactly but something isn't right
One of my old hi school friends posted a picture of a bunch of us at party from back in the day, none of us look the same.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
One of my old hi school friends posted a picture of a bunch of us at party from back in the day, none of us look the same.
Yes I understand but there's is a big difference in high school pics from 20-30 years ago as opposed to pics from 10 years ago with major features like attached ear lobes from unattached ear lobes to different hair lines

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
The elites are playing a sick joke on all of us it seems and it doesn't matter your political party all of our liberties are on the line

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
EDIT: That didn't come out right. I misunderstood your words. My bad.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The elites are playing a sick joke on all of us it seems and it doesn't matter your political party all of our liberties are on the line
Victor Frankl-

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.”

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If they had someone else pretending to be Jim Crow Joe then the guy would be able to walk and not constantly shit himself.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We can always count on aidsman being stupid and sucking dick. That is as true as the north star.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes I understand but there's is a big difference in high school pics from 20-30 years ago as opposed to pics from 10 years ago with major features like attached ear lobes from unattached ear lobes to different hair lines

You aint the only one who has noticed. I had to do a graphic design project, and had to find image of Biden, I've seen the different earlobes while looking, pointed it out to my boss.

I've also seen how he looks totally different. Also how it appears as if he has a mask on. I've seen so much fakery with this sum'bitch. And why is there a fake White House, that is more like a studio. Why use fake microphones when "interviewing him".

Fucker is as fake as Obama's birth certificate, and "Big Mike's" pussy.