Hooked on a Feeling...

fW8lPax.gif

vbSUAEz.gif

Stranger Danger!! :Alarming:

c50.gif

6vl7MtM.jpg

He's def tasted kid.

kWmojmF.jpg

Seems Joe likes to butterfly kiss your head and breath down your neck. Age be damned.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biden likes the kids to rub lotion on his legs....

BIBq9al.gif

afadsg.jpg

Joe breaking bro code...

Biden kissing his granddaughter on the lips...

14zppeglydo41.jpg

9200047.gif

dgfdsg.jpg

9107186.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

and then she goes on to locate Trump pictures which she wishes to twist and neglects to do the same with Biden

and she thinks no one sees through this transparent hypocrisy

cunt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

and then she goes on to locate Trump pictures which she wishes to twist and neglects to do the same with Biden

cunt

The kissing one is a photochop.....its not real.

But I really do not think Trumps pictures are even comparable. That's his daughter. And she is clearly not uncomfortable.

Biden is touching and groping random children who look viable uncomfortable and afraid. He also groped several women and finger raped one. All of these accusations have corroboration.

If people cannot see the difference here its because they dont want to.

If these pictures of Trump with his daughter are creepy? So are pictures of me and my dad, and my 5 year old with her dad. People WANT to make it creepy while ignoring the fact that Biden is an actual offender. And these are not even his kids....he pinched a little girls nipple on camera ffs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

cunt

But I really do not think Trumps pictures are even comparable. That's his daughter. And she is clearly not uncomfortable.

Biden is touching and groping random children who look viable uncomfortable and afraid. He also groped several women and finger raped one. All of these accusations have corroboration.

If these pictures of Trump with his daughter are creepy? So are pictures of me and my dad, and my 5 year old with her dad. People WANT to make it creepy while ignoring the fact that Biden is an actual offender. And these are not even his kids....he pinched a little girls nipple on camera ffs.
Women like Lotus who hate men & don't have a healthy relationship with their own fathers hate seeing someone who does. Irritates the fuck outta them apparently.

Clearly Trump's daughter loves him to this day which would not be the case if he were assaulting her in any capacity. These people just continue to show how low and deranged they really are when they try to market that piss diluted koolaid off as fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

cunt

Women like Lotus who hate men & don't have a healthy relationship with their own fathers hate seeing someone who does. Irritates the fuck outta them apparently.

Clearly Trump's daughter loves him to this day which would not be the case if he were assaulting her in any capacity. These people just continue to show how low and deranged they really are when they try to market that piss diluted koolaid off as fact.

Trumps kids are not all fucked up like Bidens.

I met Eric Trump, he was awesome. They are very down to earth for what you would assume the Trumps would be like. He was kind, approachable, at ease with where he was and there was NOTHING in him elitest or condescending.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

cunt

I met Eric Trump, he was awesome. They are very down to earth for what you would assume the Trumps would be like.
Isn't Hunter selling shit art to foreign countries in exchange for access to whomever is pulling the puppet strings on his dad?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"both very creepy"

cunt

I met Eric Trump, he was awesome. They are very down to earth for what you would assume the Trumps would be like.
Isn't Hunter selling shit art to foreign countries in exchange for access to whomever is pulling the puppet strings on his dad?

We know he doesnt like yellow trafficking victims.

While Eric reaches out to trafficking survivors and recovering drug addicts to encourage them and talk to them.....and he actually genuinely listened when the women told him their stories and talked about government and how they feel its failed. He was seriously one of the most genuine people.

Everyone knows the Trumps are flawed but they care about the country and the people living in it.

I'm still entering into the down grade :(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ugh... seamajor is on this thread which means we have a real life Ped0 in our midst

disgusting

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Biden is an establishment stooge and evident pdo, you can guarantee that he'll have been involved in numerous satanic ritual child sacrifices and nonce parties thrown for the elites over the years.

These fuckers are beyond depraved and if the public knew the full extent of what goes on behind closed doors among the inner circles of the ruling class, mass civil unrest would break out.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah, sewage major saw the kids and got all excited

He gonna get them little girls trapped in his closet tonight for sure

sick fuck

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is an establishment stooge and evident pdo, you can guarantee that he'll have been involved in numerous satanic ritual child sacrifices and nonce parties thrown for the elites over the years.

These fuckers are beyond depraved and if the public knew the full extent of what goes on behind closed doors among the inner circles of the ruling class, mass civil unrest would break out.

Scouse stick to nazis and bashing Jews. The rest belongs to broke angry losers, with zero traction.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scouse stick to nazis and bashing Jews. The rest belongs to broke angry losers, with zero traction.
If you smashed your broke dick with a hammer, you might get it into them kids easier.