Judge about rapist from wealthy family: Jail Inappropriate

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Interesting, not one transgender individual invovled...

A New York judge said it was inappropriate to imprison a 20-year-old who admitted to sexual abuse, including rape, of teens

He was 17 when he raped three 16 year olds and one 15 year old, no jail time.

• Christopher Belter, 20, admitted to sexual abuse, including rape, of teenagers in 2019.
  • A judge gave him eight years' probation Tuesday and said prison "isn't appropriate," ABC7 reported.
  • "He is privileged. He comes from money. He is white," the attorney of an accuser said.

Along the same lines of the affluenza fuck...

Wait! The guy was 17 and he banged 4 chicks at the same time? That's Penthouse forum material.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A New York judge said it was inappropriate to imprison a 20-year-old who admitted to sexual abuse, including rape, of teens

• Christopher Belter, 20, admitted to sexual abuse, including rape, of teenagers in 2019.
  • A judge gave him eight years' probation Tuesday and said prison "isn't appropriate," ABC7 reported.
  • "He is privileged. He comes from money. He is white," the attorney of an accuser said.

Wait! The guy was 17 and he banged 4 chicks at the same time? That's Penthouse forum material.

I don't believe it was at the same time. Good on you to believe a young women should be raped. Is this the homo sapiens sapiens in you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Technical only three chicks at one time. One enthusiastically road his cock, one road his face, and the third licked his balls waiting for her turn. If the coverage I read is to be believed they rotated and took turns quite willingly. Everyone consented and were willing participates but after people heard about it at school the three girls changed their stories and claimed because everyone smoked weed and drank alcohol some how it was rape. Again, that sounds like morning after regret from very willing participants.

The fourth case does sound like date rape. The two had gone on a few dates, she came over (supposedly) to visit his sister, and then they fucked while she objected during part of the fucking. That seems the most solid case. Just my opinion.

BTW the 3 girls on 1 guy took quite a while making sure each young lady got to get a load and they all rotated to make sure that happened. I am feeling there is a whole lot of consent and willingness there. Even if all four were drinking and smoking weed.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't believe it was at the same time. Good on you to believe a young women should be raped. Is this the homo sapiens sapiens in you?

At 17? And how do you know it wasn't consensual?

It is disappointing to hear he didn't fuck them all at the same time, though.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Technical only three chicks at one time. One enthusiastically road his cock, one road his face, and the third licked his balls waiting for her turn. If the coverage I read is to be believed they rotated and took turns quite willingly. Everyone consented and were willing participates but after people heard about it at school the three girls changed their stories and claimed because everyone smoked weed and drank alcohol some how it was rape. Again, that sounds like morning after regret from very willing participants.

The fourth case does sound like date rape. The two had gone on a few dates, she came over (supposedly) to visit his sister, and then they fucked while she objected during part of the fucking. That seems the most solid case. Just my opinion.

BTW the foursome took quite a while making sure each young lady got to get a load. I am feeling there is a whole lot of consent and willingness there. Even if all four were drinking and smoking weed.

Can you provide a source for your statements?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

BTW the foursome took quite a while making sure each young lady got to get a load. I am feeling there is a whole lot of consent and willingness there. Even if all four were drinking and smoking weed.

Ahhh! So it WAS a Penthouse Forum thing. Cool!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Consent isn't possible when one of the individuals was under the influence of alcohol or other substances, which they were.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Consent isn't possible when one of the individuals was under the influence of alcohol or other substances, which they were.

That's what makes it fun when you're a teenager! What prude!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's what makes it fun when you're a teenager! What prude!

Okay, rapey guy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This judge was protecting someone who reminded him of himself, I'll bet my life.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off with your rape humor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BTW the 3 girls on 1 guy took quite a while making sure each young lady got to get a load and they all rotated to make sure that happened. I am feeling there is a whole lot of consent and willingness there. Even if all four were drinking and smoking weed.

OMG. Are you serious with this shit? Why did the little monster get 8 years probation if it was consensual sex. You people will excuse any kind of crime, won't you?