Adam
Now taking Ethno-State applications
- Reaction score
- 2,448
- Location
- Kehlsteinhaus
Starting a thread is not an invite for sex admin, is that what you've been thinking all this time?I'm pretty sure Jack is not interested in dating or having sex with you Faerie Anne.
Why are you calling yourself a "fuckin stooge"?There is nothing wrong with being old, Jack.
It is the "fuckin' stooge" part that you should be ashamed about.
LOL look at the meatshield doing her job.Starting a thread is not an invite for sex admin, is that what you've been thinking all this time?
Why then is Faerie Anne so interested in Jack's PI?Starting a thread is not an invite for sex admin, is that what you've been thinking all this time?
He's just pissed at the lazy eye trolling. He's such a sensitive little flower.Why then is Faerie Anne so interested in Jack's PI?
Gay sex is the only thing on Aidsman's mind most of the time, along with of course endless Trump hate.Starting a thread is not an invite for sex admin, is that what you've been thinking all this time?
On your mind you mean.Gay sex is the only thing on Aidsman's mind most of the time, along with of course endless Trump hate.
Truly he's a damaged individual.
Says the trans woman who can't go a day without talking about cocks.Gay sex is the only thing on Aidsman's mind most of the time, along with of course endless Trump hate.
Truly he's a damaged individual.

Says the trans woman who can't go a day without talking about cocks.![]()

You're gay.Show me in the TOS where we are required to respond to trophy/call out threads. I'll wait.

He's just pissed at the lazy eye trolling. He's such a sensitive little flower.
@jack Has already admitted being in his 70's.
80 or above.
No, no, I specifically remember @jack ass' post crooning how utterly old and decrepit he is.
I'm not lying. That's my actual age, and it's not the first time I've revealed it. I was born in '54.Liar
He sells bootlegged Hallmark greeting cards and cheap hair ties and clasps from a storage unit just to put sausages on Sausage's table. The dude is older than dirt.
I'm not lying. That's my actual age, and it's not the first time I've revealed it. I was born in '54.
Age isnt a curse. It's going to happen to all of you as well.No, no, I specifically remember @jack ass' post crooning how utterly old and decrepit he is.
Age isnt a curse. It's going to happen to all of you as well.
I'm so glad I'm nothing like your mother.My mother was born in 53. If she talked about anything you regularly talk about, we'd have to take her out back to a deep ditch with a Little Caesars pizza at the bottom, and free her from this mortal coil.
I'm so glad I'm nothing like your mother.
I would have killed you in the hospital when you came out otherwise.