Just like Trump VP Biden kept classified documents

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one is gonna be able to retire here.
What I found sad once is I took a trip to Florida and this old man in his 70s drove us from the airport to the hotel and he was lifting these heavy bags @Dove. And he was really working hard like a young man in his 20s. he was fast too. but i felt bad about making an old man who could my father work hard like that. It made me feel guilty.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Under Obama's watch.....

7bf65ab3d1d37325.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
May we call this a genuine conspiracy theory, since this person offers no proof, other that what he thinks.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
May we call this a genuine conspiracy theory, since this person offers no proof, other that what he thinks.

You think the records office is lying about Biden stealing classified documents? Why did the Biden admin admit they illegally had them then?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You think the records office is lying about Biden stealing classified documents? Why did the Biden admin admit they illegally had them then?
You are not going to get anywhere discussing such things with a turnip

just saying

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oops, a second batch of illegally held classified documents found in VP Biden's records. They all do this but they wanted to pretend only Trump did something wrong even though he legally wrote a Presidential memo declassifying all of it while President.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My my -- things are not looking good for you fucktards --

not looking good at all.

I guess the parable about judging the straw in your neighbors eye being most appropriate words of wisdom to describe these chickens coming home to roost.

But of course, you will not see a single pile of subhuman filth around here such as lily admong or sewage major give any indication whatsoever that equal justice should apply -- well -- equally

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do they just not know that the president ultimately decides what's classified? That the documents Trump had he declassified? That's why it's not a crime.

Biden and Hillary commited an actual crime having classified documents. THATS okay though because they have the right label.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then you agree that Obama, Biden, and other officials who did the exact same thing should be prosecuted.

You sound like a one way fucker. Both incidents are totally different. Do you enjoy propping up an ignorant uneducated fool?