Just like Trump VP Biden kept classified documents

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the Clintons, Obama, and Biden all had classified documents yet were never charged. Only Trump was given fake charges for material that he had already ordered declassified. Honest people see how this is bull shit and a double standard. Sadly, the TDS sufferers are to stupid and dishonest to ever admit how their position is complete garbage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the Clintons, Obama, and Biden all had classified documents yet were never charged. Only Trump was given fake charges for material that he had already ordered declassified. Honest people see how this is bull shit and a double standard. Sadly, the TDS sufferers are to stupid and dishonest to ever admit how their position is complete garbage.

Right but they will keep going with this nonsense to fight "teh right" even though they are literally everything they claim to hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Exposing yet another instance of leftist hypocrisy is always a treat tho

They never own it though. So it's kinda like being on the verge of an orgasm that never comes.

Speaking of that.....is Poofer dead? Anyone know? It's been quiet on that end lately.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
As if anything will happen.

Good to see some theater for us though lol

They gave that entire game away when they admitted publicly that Hillary had overseen the installation of an unaccountable and insecure email server in order to circumvent the regulations covering official communication records retention and naturally she ended up with classified documents on that very same server... then they declined to prosecute or even charge her for what was a blatant violation of federal statutes.

The law didn't say "thou shall not do this thing unless you can claim you misunderstand this statute or really didn't intend to fuck up in which case okay nevermind". She mishandled sensitive material and the statute was quite clear that alone is enough to be a violation.

If as an airman in the USAF I had been one tenth as careless and devious with classified documents as Hillary was when having someone set up that email server I'd still be in Leavenworth today.

They only care about that shit when they're using it as a bludgeon on someone they don't like.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They gave that entire game away when they admitted publicly that Hillary had overseen the installation of an unaccountable and insecure email server in order to circumvent the regulations covering official communication records retention and naturally she ended up with classified documents on that very same server... then they declined to prosecute or even charge her for what was a blatant violation of federal statutes.
Poor admong.. he gonna be like

when he reads that.

And then be like "where Hunter's pee pee at"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The difference here is that Certain documents were found in an old office, as opposed to Fatso residence.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think Biden should so not run again & the Democrats oughta get a younger fresher leader to renew themselves. Its actually a positive step in the right direction that Nancy Pelosi finally stepped hown. Biden should too because he's too old.

There's something wrong with a political system when all its leaders are in their late 70s or early 80s. Thats like grandpaville.

Trump should also step aside for a younger leader like Ron de Santis as well.

Old leaders like Trump and Biden have too much baggage.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think Biden should so not run again & the Democrats oughta get a younger fresher leader to renew themselves. Its actually a positive step in the right direction that Nancy Pelosi finally stepped hown. Biden should too because he's too old.

Nancy's hand-picked successor, Hakeem Jeffries, is at least as corrupt as she is plus he has been openly hostile to the squad and other "progressives" in the democrat party including but not limited to having them primaried and supporting their opponents both directly and via dark money PACs. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Whoever the democrats choose to replace Biden will be just as much a corporate whore and warmonger if not worse.

Foisting "younger" candidates on the voting public means nothing if the policies never change.

The duopoly is irredeemable and needs to be transcended or nothing will ever fundamentally change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The law didn't say "thou shall not do this thing unless you can claim you misunderstand this statute or really didn't intend to fuck up in which case okay nevermind". She mishandled sensitive material and the statute was quite clear that alone is enough to be a violation.

If as an airman in the USAF I had been one tenth as careless and devious with classified documents as Hillary was when having someone set up that email server I'd still be in Leavenworth today.

They only care about that shit when they're using it as a bludgeon on someone they don't like.

They have convinced themselves that it's people like me who are authoritarian and intolerant ....which is a fucking joke....and that they are fighting the authoritarian scourge.

And that's exactly what they have become.

And I also think many of them know the shit is nothing but lies but they assume it's of no consequence and its normal...politcs as usual. They dont recognize how the line has been crossed and we are looking down the barrel.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There's something wrong with a political system when all its leaders are in their late 70s or early 80s. Thats like grandpaville.

Trump should also step aside for a younger leader like Ron de Santis as well.

Old leaders like Trump and Biden have too much baggage.

Joe the democrats and establishment doesnt care about "fresh leadership".

This is an authoritarian movement. It's the entire western world. Its business as usual as they remove more and more of our rights and liberties and completely scamming their voters.

Why they get a younger leader? They dont have to. They want their puppets in there who will protect the status quo.

Watch how fast all media hell breaks loose when DeSantis finally announces a run for the presidency. It wont be 2024....but its gonna happen.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nancy's hand-picked successor, Hakeem Jeffries, is at least as corrupt as she is plus he has been openly hostile to the squad and other "progressives" in the democrat party including but not limited to having them primaried and supporting their opponents both directly and via dark money PACs. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Whoever the democrats choose to replace Biden will be just as much a corporate whore and warmonger if not worse.

Foisting "younger" candidates on the voting public means nothing if the policies never change.

The duopoly is irredeemable and needs to be transcended or nothing will ever fundamentally change.
One solution might be runoff elections where the minority parties supporting the winning candidate get a say or cabinet posts where the winner does not get 50%. For example. Such an arrangement might have prevented the Iraq War if Ron Paul had been a cabinet member in the Bush administration in 2000. When there is power sharing they have to listen to their partners.

Youre right. The governing party needs oversight because they rarely if ever police themsrlves.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
One solution might be

Any "solution" that includes allowing the democrats and republicans to retain their power is a sham, a charade, a fucking joke.

They (the duopoly) designed the system -not by accident or bad luck or unintentionally- and 'voting harder' is never going to make them fix it. They must go and *then* we can start repairing the damage they've caused.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amigo put that cigarette out and listen up. Fatso is a living breathing crook.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe the democrats and establishment doesnt care about "fresh leadership".

This is an authoritarian movement. It's the entire western world. Its business as usual as they remove more and more of our rights and liberties and completely scamming their voters.

Why they get a younger leader? They dont have to. They want their puppets in there who will protect the status quo.

Watch how fast all media hell breaks loose when DeSantis finally announces a run for the presidency. It wont be 2024....but its gonna happen.

Get rid of gold plated pensions and benefits for these politicians. Thats one major reason they hang on so long. Even in Canada too. I dont see why publuc officials who received $100,000 or more salary couldnt sock away a retirement fund while they were in office. You and I or thr common person has to do it.

So why cant the politicians (and judges too). Getting rid of pensions for politicians would really be a positive step imo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any "solution" that includes allowing the democrats and republicans to retain their power is a sham, a charade, a fucking joke.

They (the duopoly) designed the system -not by accident or bad luck or unintentionally- and 'voting harder' is never going to make them fix it. They must go and *then* we can start repairing the damage they've caused.

Looks like they’re doing it in Georgia

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get rid of gold plated pensions and benefits for these politicians. Thats one major reason they hang on so long. Even in Canada too. I dont see why publuc officials who received $100,000 or more salary couldnt sock away a retirement fund while they were in office. You and I or thr common person has to do it.

So why cant the politicians (and judges too). Getting rid of pensions for politicians would really be a positive step imo

While they fuck Veterans, Seniors, etc

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well doesnt Georgia have runoff elections? Thats what the entire country should do as well. Give Libertarians or Greens a true say in running the US.

I think France has that system too.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well if they are profitable, and are working they should. What about vets?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you know Dems actually force seniors to pay taxes?
Actually from what ive read seniors really get screwed in the us @Dove.

For example i read that the retirement age in america is now 67. And maybe theyll push it up to 70. Is that right? Canada its still 65. So they force American seniors to work longer for less and fewer opportunities.

And of couse who wants to hire an office worker in their 60s when they can get someone in their 20s for less.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually from what ive read seniors really get screwed in the us @Dove.

For example i read that the retirement age in america is now 67. And maybe theyll push it up to 70. Is that right? Canada its still 65. So they force American seniors to work longer for less and fewer opportunities.

And of couse who wants to hire an office worker in their 60s when they can get someone in their 20s for less.

No one is gonna be able to retire here.