Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your Cuntry is FUUUCKED :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

it started with TrumpFFFs presidency, now the whole werld is like, 'these guise are fucking retaRDED

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
cjjxl30.png

He is cognitively there!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is USAs only hope. The North American leaders are on a self destructive human carbon decrease agenda. Trump could talk and play well with other global leaders and had a pride to build his country and protect the people in it..
Trump is functionally illiterate, and a thin skinned narcissist.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is functionally illiterate, and a thin skinned narcissist.
I don't know much about politics, but from what I saw Trump doing when he was the president was getting shit done. The bozos in the Middle East seemed a little afraid of him and even maybe respected him a little. They laugh at Biden.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know much about politics, but from what I saw Trump doing when he was the president was getting shit done. The bozos in the Middle East seemed a little afraid of him and even maybe respected him a little. They laugh at Biden.

Biden is more popular in Israel than in the U.S. Even the hardliners on the right are giving him positive reviews and appreciate the way he's standing by Israel.

The insanity in the Middle East is going to happen regardless of who is in office here. Not everything is about the United States, yo.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden is more popular in Israel than in the U.S. Even the hardliners on the right are giving him positive reviews and appreciate the way he's standing by Israel.

The insanity in the Middle East is going to happen regardless of who is in office here. Not everything is about the United States, yo.
I can tell already that I'm out of my league here. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell already that I'm out of my league here. lol

Hey, you are free to like or support whomever you like. I don't judge you for it. I simply don't agree.

See, for Canadians, it's watching a shit show and having some popcorn as you watch. For us, it's a shit show that has consequences.

For example, the right wing blamed Biden for the Iranians gaining access to $6 billion of reserves for selling their oil to the South Koreans. However, the fact is that it was Trump that signed the waiver allowing Iranian oil to be sold during his administration. All the money could be used for was humanitarian purposes, medical supplies, food, etc.

Now, the Biden admin has frozen the money and so they've never gotten one red cent of it from this administration.

But Trump and the right lied about that too. Lies and more lies, it's incredibly bad for the country.