Just when I thought i got out, they pull me back in

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why, you sonses of swines?

Stinky you filthy animal!

And gayrian! I am cumming to you, Niggas.

Kissy meATs!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
surprise-party-smiley-emoticon.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Kissy BeeeeEEEEFS!!

How was your weekend away in the Maldives, onkel ?
Kissy BeeeeEEEEFS!!

How was your weekend away in the Maldives, onkel ?
Kissy beeeeEEEEFFFFssss, my Arian and white friend!!

It was awesome. Maldives is premium! No filth or all inclusive scum like Stinky or Mrs Bobble. Premium only.

Good sun, food and express young tight puss.

I will go back in 2 to Thailand. Passport gang! Travelling makes addictive.

You should consider to come and join me. Buddy. Thailand is awesome.

Unfoirtunately one UK bloke just did a stupid thing:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Kissy meATs!!!

For the fucking 10th fucking time. I thought we had a "deal?" You would stop your public displays of masterbation. Give your pussy a rest for a second. And I would totally stop mule kicking your chiclets to the farthest reaches of the moon.

I've already embarrassed SSS and your sorry ass on numerous occasions. Must I do it yet again?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Kissy meATs!!!

For the fucking 10th fucking time. I thought we had a "deal?" You would stop your public displays of masterbation. Give your pussy a rest for a second. And I would totally stop mule kicking your chiclets to the farthest reaches of the moon.

I've already embarrassed SSS and your sorry ass on numerous occasions. Must I do it yet again?

you took your drugs? Did mommy allowed you the internets? Have you hidden your real life small sized, no breast sex doll? Would be embarrassing if your mother catch you, right?

look, kid. I PARA CRUSHED you already. Period. In your own Thread, which had a thread worth of 3 dollars by the way. In comparison to my 200 pages “members sightings “ thread a laugh riot. You should stop drinking your own urine, you lazy sick freak. Stand up, fatso and head over to the fridge. Like every normal person, you victim.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The wrinkled anus said what ????? if bald pointy headed fucks are your thing you should have more self confidence than that I mean your an old lady but still..

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Kissy meATs!!!

you took your drugs? Did mommy allowed you the internets? Have you hidden your real life small sized, no breast sex doll? Would be embarrassing if your mother catch you, right?

look, kid. I PARA CRUSHED you already. Period. In your own Thread, which had a thread worth of 3 dollars by the way. In comparison to my 200 pages “members sightings “ thread a laugh riot. You should stop drinking your own urine, you lazy sick freak. Stand up, fatso and head over to the fridge. Like every normal person, you victim.

Dorian Gay is a dude masquerading as a female, an internet cross-dresser, one of the most perverted deviants to grace the boards. The motive for this behaviour is to acquire cock pics, so beware if ‘she’ tries to befriend or flirt with you in PM, and definitely do not get your meAT out on Skype if it requests you to. :Dazed:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Gave up on the discussion about WW2 huh?

It’s ok, it’s probably for the best, you were doing a pretty terrible job.
Scouse, any Hitlar movies you can recommend? I am fully Hitlar mood. but docus are left driven.

i know. Docus are better. But I love movies.
watch this. Bestest movie
Movie of 2019 for me, brother. ACHTUNG!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Movies are hard to CUM by Mein freund what with the Mazeltophs being so heavily influential in the film business. The only sort that exist are ones that denounce nationalism and promote multiculturalism.

I recommend Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told, but it is very long and has to be watched an hour or so at a time. It’s extremely informative though...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Movies are hard to CUM by Mein freund what with the Mazeltophs being so heavily influential in the film business. The only sort that exist are ones that denounce nationalism and promote multiculturalism.

I recommend Adolf Hitler, The Greatest Story Never Told, but it is very long and has to be watched an hour or so at a time. It’s extremely informative though...
Thanks mein Freund aus England! prost!

Yeah, filthy JewLLywood with its prostitutes. Sad. Hitlar was actually a decent guy.

Sad that Semen wasn't there at that time. The victim.

Oooyyyyy Veeeeyyy!! Oy Givalt

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Have you heard of Ricky Gervais? He’s an English comedian who recently presented some posh awards ceremony for the Hollyweird elite and he tore them to shreds, calling them paedophiles and out of touch snobs. :LOL1:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Kissy meATs!!!

Why must you sprinkle your little tard droppings all over the place? You continue posting your slabs of corny comebacks thinking they're actually palatable. No, fuck face. You are not funny nor intelligent. You run around here wearing nothing but pink body paint and head feathers, while chiming in about "urine" and the many ways people allegedly "drink" it. You fucking idiot.

So, when did this "crushing" take place? You might have to get in line behind SSS with such outlandish claims. Like i've stated many times before. Why stop there? Why not also claim you also have a fully functioning penis instead of a loose vagina?

Idiot.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Kissy meATs!!!

Why must you sprinkle your little tard droppings all over the place? You continue posting your slabs of corny comebacks thinking they're actually palatable. No, fuck face. You are not funny nor intelligent. You run around here wearing nothing but pink body paint and head feathers, while chiming in about "urine" and the many ways people allegedly "drink" it. You fucking idiot.

So, when did this "crushing" take place? You might have to get in line behind SSS with such outlandish claims. Like i've stated many times before. Why stop there? Why not also claim you also have a fully functioning penis instead of a loose vagina?

Idiot.
giphy.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Kissy meATs!!!

Idiot.
giphy.gif

No. Of course not. Why would you want to read someone destroying you like the little bitch you really are?