Kansas City 16 year old shot after knocking on the wrong door

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
giphy.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We already have a thread on this. Also the thread title is wrong because he didn't ring the door bell, he banged very loudly on a locked storm door and attempted to force it open to gain unlawful entry. Also Missouri law says deadly force is legally allowed if someone is trying to force entry into your home.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We already have a thread on this. Also the thread title is wrong because he didn't ring the door bell, he banged very loudly on a locked storm door and attempted to force it open to gain unlawful entry. Also Missouri law says deadly force is legally allowed if someone is trying to force entry into your home.

How would you know what happened there. Have any more stupid thoughts. The kid almost died. Think harder Andy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How would you know what happened there. Have any more stupid thoughts. The kid almost died. Think harder Andy

I am reporting what the charging documents claim as well as what the homeowner and the neighbor who witnessed events have said. Try watching the videos I posted where they read the charging document as well as Missouri law.

Why are you always to stupid to figure basic things out?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What horse shit.

Give specific examples. Do you disagree with what the prosecutor wrote in the charging document or do you disagree that Missouri law says what the lawyer read? You really are to stupid for words.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Waaa! Facts upset me! Emotions should matter more than facts!"

[/Chomo probably]