Kansas bitch slaps pro-lifers

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Red people get abortions, too.

Yes, they do. I think they also resent government trying to tell them what to do with their reproductive lives.

It's gonna blow up in the faces of pro lifers

Some people just don't know how to compromise. This country has moved away from compromise and each side wants their way or bust.

It's why the country is in trouble.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Over turning Roe and allowing the issue to be returned to the states is a compromise.

The people can actually have their voices heard.

The issue is one "side" wants to control everything and has decided the other half of the country are enemies.

Also yeah, abortion really isnt a partisan issue. Roe was decided by a male Republican SCOTUS. If you were willing or able to have rational and honest discussions with people who do not echo your own beliefs back to you, you would have a better understanding of who opposes it and why.

It's always about partisanship, though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily is not intelligent enough to understand that.

Yet it doesn't seem the pro life forces in America are in any mood to compromise or find a middle ground either.

Ie - The case of a 10 year old girl in Ohio who was forcibly impregnated by her rapist.

And then they denied the story was true.
And then they were prepared to deny the little girl an abortion.
And then they wanna go after the doctor who performed the abortion.

....when does common sense finally triumph over someone's need to feel vindicated?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet it doesn't seem the pro life forces in America are in any mood to compromise or find a middle ground either.

Ie - The case of a 10 year old girl in Ohio who was forcibly impregnated by her rapist.

....when does common sense finally triumph over someone's need to feel vindicated?

A woman absolutely has rights over her own body that are being denied by the overturning of R v Wade. End of story.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The ruling was a compromise, Joe. It let's every state decide for itself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A woman absolutely has rights over her own body that are being denied by the overturning of R v Wade. End of story.

Funny how that doesnt apply to every single regulated and banned medical procedure, isnt it? Or substances.

Saying this is about a womans "rights over her own body" is disingenuous. It's about money and marketing. Not being allowed to kill another human and pushing some misogynist idea that women are too stupid and irresponsible to be expected to use their power of choice before another human life is involved is garbage.

End of story.
And the way you guys dismiss and ignore abuse and coercion and men using abortion to control women really makes this claim lose credibility.

If you guys cared about women you would take a more reasonable and fact base approach to the topic. Neither of you will do that. You push your opinions on it as some standard everyone has to follow.

Over turning Roe and allowing the peoples voices to be heard is exactly what compromise IS. Leftists always claim they have some right and authority to force their values on everyone ot they are being "oppressed".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny how that doesnt apply to every single regulated and banned medical procedure, isnt it? Or substances.

Saying this is about a womans "rights over her own body" is disingenuous. It's about money and marketing. Not being allowed to kill another human and pushing some misogynist idea that women are too stupid and irresponsible to be expected to use their power of choice before another human life is involved is garbage.

End of story.
And the way you guys dismiss and ignore abuse and coercion and men using abortion to control women really makes this claim lose credibility.

If you guys cared about women you would take a more reasonable and fact base approach to the topic. Neither of you will do that. You push your opinions on it as some standard everyone has to follow.

Over turning Roe and allowing the peoples voices to be heard is exactly what compromise IS. Leftists always claim they have some right and authority to force their values on everyone ot they are being "oppressed".

It's about a woman deciding what happens to her body, not the whole damn state. Fuck off with your ignorant shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you read the Supreme Court ruling it was clear the constitution does not grant the Federal government (much less the SCotUS) to require states to make abortion legal. Thus why they followed the 10th amendment and said constitutionally it is left up to the states.

Learn about the constitution and the debate before commenting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

End of story.

It's about a woman deciding what happens to her body, not the whole damn state. Fuck off with your ignorant shit.

As I just pointed out....no it isn't. Otherwise that would apply to everything. If you want a limb removed or an organ. When you want to smoke crack or use heroin. It would apply to every banned medical procedure that isn't legal in America.

This is why people call abortion arguments arbitrary and inconsistent.

And the PEOPLE....including women...run the state. The people of the state now have their voice in the matter. That includes women.

Again this is just one of many examples of how dems/progs do not want to compromise and how they would rather control every state via the federal government. And I suspect a lot of you know very well that millions of women do not agree with abortion on demand. Most Americans who call themselves pro choice want regulations.

Trying to divorce abortion from the fact that it is directly killing a human being is never going to happen. Trying to convolute the reality of it and the facts isn't respecting a woman's ability to make her own "choice". In order to make your own choice you need all the actual facts about what you are agreeing to and you need to be provided with information on ALL the available options including all of the outreaches that exist to help these very women.

And everytime this convo is had...you guys respond with aggression and anger because you don't genuinely care about women. You care about partisanship. You hate political opposition and you want your "team" to control everything. So it's not about facts or care. If a woman goes in for an abortion because her family and the man are pressuring her and pushing her and she ends up suicidal and traumatized...that's a price you are willing to pay to have your way politically.

I just call it as I see it. Compromise means you actually listen to others and consider what they are saying. You guys just come with hatred and personal attacks. It's like you are trained to see everything in terms of "republican bad....my side good" and everything is either red or blue. I haven't seen a single one of you go last that thinking.

This thread just showcases that thinking. It's not at all about caring for the country or other human beings. It's about hate and control.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End of story.

As I just pointed out....no it isn't. Otherwise that would apply to everything. If you want a limb removed or an organ. When you want to smoke crack or use heroin. It would apply to every banned medical procedure that isn't legal in America.

This is why people call abortion arguments arbitrary and inconsistent.

And the PEOPLE....including women...run the state. The people of the state now have their voice in the matter. That includes women.

Again this is just one of many examples of how dems/progs do not want to compromise and how they would rather control every state via the federal government. And I suspect a lot of you know very well that millions of women do not agree with abortion on demand. Most Americans who call themselves pro choice want regulations.

Trying to divorce abortion from the fact that it is directly killing a human being is never going to happen. Trying to convolute the reality of it and the facts isn't respecting a woman's ability to make her own "choice". In order to make your own choice you need all the actual facts about what you are agreeing to and you need to be provided with information on ALL the available options including all of the outreaches that exist to help these very women.

And everytime this convo is had...you guys respond with aggression and anger because you don't genuinely care about women. You care about partisanship. You hate political opposition and you want your "team" to control everything. So it's not about facts or care. If a woman goes in for an abortion because her family and the man are pressuring her and pushing her and she ends up suicidal and traumatized...that's a price you are willing to pay to have your way politically.

I just call it as I see it. Compromise means you actually listen to others and consider what they are saying. You guys just come with hatred and personal attacks. It's like you are trained to see everything in terms of "republican bad....my side good" and everything is either red or blue. I haven't seen a single one of you go last that thinking.

This thread just showcases that thinking. It's not at all about caring for the country or other human beings. It's about hate and control.

The State is running over the rights of women that don't agree with you dumb ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
States are trying to balance competing rights of different individuals. I am not sure how you do not know that yet.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
States are trying to balance competing rights of different individuals. I am not sure how you do not know that yet.

No, they're not trying to balance anything. Quite the opposite, conservative states are stripping women of their rights.